Supra's falling from the sky????

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I know this is kinda a stupid thread but I was like what the hell this morning.

So I was doing my normal morning duties of taking my daughter to daycare this morning. I had just finished putting Sydney in her carseat. So I closed the door and started walking around the Galant and then I saw it and I was like what the hell.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

I know your thinking so what there are a bunch of them??? Well not in Fargo ND!!! There might be like 4 or 5, and I know all of them. This one just came from out of the air and landed right out in front of my house??? So all I could do was take the picture with my camera phone and then hurry to work. I hope it is still there when I get home because I want to know who's it is ect.

Its almost like they are drawn to me????:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well I just came home for lunch and its gone.........:cry:

I was kinda hoping it was a gift from God??? Looks like God givith and then he takith away. :biglaugh: I should have known since the keys didnt magicly show up with the car that it was too good to be true..........:icon_bigg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
TuRbOdReAmZ87 said:
Damn! For some reason that is happening to me somewhat. lol I see them everywhere! Even ones i've never seen before! hhaa

i have seen more in the past week than i have all summer

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Scott it may look red in the picture but is was a fuggly bright orange. It really was not that nice!! It looked like a wanta be ricer had got his hands on it and tried to make it the fastest Supra on the planet, fart can and all. I dont think this was a local car and I think my neighbor with the Z must be friends with the owner. It was kinda placed right in front of my house so I would see it. It makes me think my neighbor must have told him about my car ect. Reguardless, from what I saw of the car, it could be made into something nice with a little love and hard work. I wish I would have had time to put a little note about SM on it.