Supramania's Elite Engine bay Thread...ZERO progress pics.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
89Turbo said:
but Reign, this one is titled ELITE Engine shot thread and the other one was made first????? when a thread gets locked does it eventually get deleted, because i have that in my favorites that i often look at for engine ideas.
That one was brought back from the dead after this one was stickied... ;) And it wont be deleted... Dont worry... You just cant add to it...

And as far as this being an "Elite" engine thread, what is "elite" anyway? Its all about perspective... You think you engine is elite, then it is... Would you feel better if I took the word "elite" out of the title? ;)

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
Reign_Maker said:
That one was brought back from the dead after this one was stickied... ;) And it wont be deleted... Dont worry... You just cant add to it...

And as far as this being an "Elite" engine thread, what is "elite" anyway? Its all about perspective... You think you engine is elite, then it is... Would you feel better if I took the word "elite" out of the title? ;)

no its all good Reign, just givin ya a hard time.

madseacow

Apr 2, 2005
Buda, Tx
Reign_Maker said:
well in that case here's my super elite minimalist bay.. getting ready for maf-t pro
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

any objections to the placement of the catch can?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
^^^^^^^^^^^ wow that is so sick, clean as hell!!!!!

Here are a few shots of mine with one of the mani's I built, as you will be able to tell no where near finished but it will be something you haven't seen before I promise!! Hope you enjoy, o and once the setup is finished the engine bay will get a fresh coat, personally it disgusts me....lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thanks,
Seth