Supramania rocks !!

casing

Jun 15, 2006
ottwa
Just wanted to show some love to the mkiii community.. I parked my car this past winter and went to pick it up this sunday and it was a no start.. battery was fully charged, all fuses looked to be good, even gave the starter a few wacks.. nothing. So i got my bud to tow it to my shop we fucked around with it somemore and was asked about the starter relay.. DOH! i totally forgot about it. I jumped up on supramania, searched starter relay and BOOM first friggin thread has a diagram of exactly where the relay is, I check it and see that either the relay is toast or my ground is bad.. considering i parked it outside all winter im assuming my ground is bad. Oh well, I got it running!! now to get my Hg fixed.

I love you guys very much:love: . so much info, so little time.

Oh and dont you guys just love your MKIII? I love how its almost like 2 different cars in one.. Ease into the revs and u got a nice cruising vechile.. Just hammer the throttle and its like the gates of hell open up, tires spin out, turbos spooling, BOV's wooshing.. god i love my supra.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
hehe...

I know the feeling, brother. ;)

Now worries in getting a bit emotional...we've all been there at some point in our Supra careers. :biglaugh:

-Jeff