Supramania Forza Motorsport 2 Tournament (Xbox 360)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yellow 13 said:
A search on Xbox.com says no ones using it.

Good when i get home I'll make the name, well I have it made on my 360 but Ive never signed in with it to live yet.

When does this become sticky worthy?

Last edited:

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
swaq said:
Lino is going to be tough to beat, judging by time trial times.

How do you check other peoples times?

Heres a list of possible Participants I'll add to the first post as well:

Yellow 13
Swaq
D34DC311
Lino
7MBoost
Doward
MKIIIentropy
Natedogr
Fuzz420
JMDigital

It looks like Jan, 19th-End of January will be the best time, depending on when D34DC311 leaves we can set a solid date for the tournament.

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
Yellow 13 said:
Easiest way is: Multiplayer -> Scoreboards. Then from there you can choose Time Trials or Hot Lap Times and check individual track times. You can set a Hot Lap Time for each track with each class of car. Press X to cycle to the Friends' times list.

Alternatively you can go to Time Trial or Free Run mode under Arcade and press X (to toggle to friends list) or Y (more detailed scoreboards) while on a track, but before selecting it. It can take a moment for the times to be accessed and displayed.

Lino said:
CHEATER!!!! :sarcasm:
:icon_razz Last I checked I had all your time trial times beat, but not all your Hot Lap Times. A few of ours are very close.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Yellow 13 said:

Heres a list of possible Participants I'll add to the first post as well:

Yellow 13
Swaq
D34DC311
Lino
7MBoost
Doward
MKIIIentropy
Natedogr
Fuzz420
JMDigital

It looks like Jan, 19th-End of January will be the best time, depending on when D34DC311 leaves we can set a solid date for the tournament.

I leave for germany Feb 2nd. So like 2-3 days I'll be getting ready
so Im good until the 30th.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
swaq said:
Were you able to get "D34DC311" as a gamertag?

Havent tried it, havent had time to get online yet ><
I could do it right now but my friends are rockin out Halo 3

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
my car is S class...

shit and it only has a 7M in it (well... I lied) :rofl:

could go 2J and obliterate...

My internet sucks right now, so I doubt I'd be in on this, but can't you save and upload replays?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WTF some little kiddie has D34DC311, jesus, I thought I finally found a tag that stupid little ass wipes wouldnt jack from the games/forums I go too.
That or Xbox live is lieing to me.

LOL nvm, didn't know xbox used Live, so I just use my hotmail :p Thats me. UGG Now it says cant connect to live WTF!

Last edited:

Lino

FWD FTL!
Jul 5, 2006
Surrey, BC
Xbox Live has been having problems lately. If you go to xbox.com and click on support, it tells you if live is having problems on the right neer the top.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm

Users may experience intermittent issues logging onto Xbox Live. Our engineers are continuing to investigate and are working to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

son of a!

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Can Someone make a post on the Forums asking why the hell it tells me my live ID from MSN/hotmail isnt connected to my gamer tag?

I have had the D34DC311@hotmail.com windows live/MSN name forever and its telling me this account has nothing to do with my game tag, how the hell can someone have the tag if I own the damn live ID? and yes Im typing in the right pw.

Makes no damn sense, especially if the D34DC311 gamer tag isnt taken yet it tells me it is, AKA taken by windows/MSN/hotmail live. GODDAMN YOU MICROSOFT!

Just got this message:

The gamertag D34DC311 does not exist on Xbox Live. If you have a linked gamertag, you can recover it using your windows live ID.

Last edited:

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I said Fk it, Im not waiting for those damn techs to email me back. SO
I made a new account.
I think its very original :p

SupraMario

Yep thats what I have.

STICKY!

faithless88

Sep 6, 2007
Utah
I'd be up for it.

Have a feeling the when you'd do it would be the time I'm at work unless on a weekend.

Also gt is uncorkedpiano

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
faithless88 said:
I'd be up for it.

Have a feeling the when you'd do it would be the time I'm at work unless on a weekend.

Also gt is uncorkedpiano

It probably will happen on a weekend, it wouldnt be the best to have it during the day or after work considering we all work or most of us do and we live in different time zones.