Supramania.com Stickers

Would you be interested in buying Supramania.com stickers again?

• Yes

Votes: 81 84.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • NO

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
im in for one or two

the other ones were cool too, interested in what the new one will look like

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
that sticker that was on the car was silver it was just in a dark garage with dark tinted windows. the one on the red car was the fourth gen sticker and if you are interested look in the group buy section in the next few days.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
89nasupra;1523700 said:
what about having our user name also? for the meets so we all know each others cars.....

hey i was thinking the same thing the other day...either way im down to buy 1... i like the 4th generation better though...

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Gotta represent yo! I like the 3rd gen idea, but not so much the look on the car. The 4th gen, however, looks great IMO. I'd be willing to rock a couple on my quarters :D

IndyMK3

I Hate Godzilla Too!!!!
May 15, 2008
Indianapolis, Indiana
Ok everyone I just got the approval from the mods .....:evil2: the group buy thread will be up soon.... prolly tomorrow afternoon.....

Again the Group Buy will be for the 4th gen stickers and will be able to be purchased in White, Sliver and Black....

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
IndyMK3;1523907 said:
I do have the MK2 outline writing and have made a few samples but for now we are going to focus towards the MK3 community.... and again if enough people are interested we can maybe do MK2 and MK4 decals at a later date......

Full MK3 outline I believe just makes it look plain jane...... with just the word Supra in the outline font makes SUPRA really stand out.... and with the MK3 outline font everything has to be in all CAPs. With everything in caps just doesn't make the decal unique... but thats just me...

When this design was created I had the old decals in mind and tried to recreate them.... but added a twist =)
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I am currently filling out a group buy application and if all goes well with the group buy I can begin to work on new designs and eventually take custom orders.....

I want a few of these^

CoopMK3

Who's the chick in my bed
Jan 12, 2009
Whiteland, Indiana
and just a reminder a dollar for every sticker sold will be donated back to Supramania to help out for the cost to keep us all together and happy :p Thanks Supracentral and the rest of the Supramania Admins and Mods.