Supramania.com Shirts!!

What color shirts and print would you like to see?

• Total voters

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Damn aaron that sucks. LOL Well since I've already received paypal from you--I'm ok with your dog eating your money order.

Here's the updated list of non-payers by MY records. If you feel something is off, lemme know and we'll figure it out.

Revolver
Aglobalthreat
SupraSport01
Sirkus
Supradan22
Mazzer
Anthonycds
Bondie
Basballr04
Milenko
91SupraTurbo--You PM'ed me and said you sent a money order, but I haven't received it yet
89Turbo
91T Breezen
BigTex

Thats FIFTEEN (15) NON PAYERS...come on people--Don't stiff me.

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
Sorry, was waiting for a PM to give me shipping rates to the UK, just got your PM saying i hadn't paid, so trawled through the thread and found it, sorting ASAP ok

Sorry for delay

Bondie

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Very OK Bondie, was my fault for not sending out a PM on that matter. I was shocked when i saw the paypal amount--I figured someone would try to fuck me on UK or Canadian shipping

Revolver
Aglobalthreat
SupraSport01
Sirkus
Supradan22
Mazzer
Anthonycds
Basballr04
91SupraTurbo--You PM'ed me and said you sent a money order, but I haven't received it yet
89Turbo
91T Breezen--Whoever Brenton is paid $30 of the $45. From what you said, I assume Tom's your son.
BigTex

Last edited:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Well, like I said before, I went ahead and took the risk of ordering the shirts ahead of time. So people that have paid, will get theirs on time. People that haven't...well they won't. I should come up with some sort of punishment--lol
Thanks to everyone who's paid!!

It sucks that they have not paid but I don't think that should stop the people who have from getting their shirts. You should just post the shirts that are available on socalsupras, supraforums and supramania and they will sell fast since they are ready to go now. 3 weeks was actually longer then I was expecting to begin with.

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
Agreed. If some people don't pay, don't make us ALL PAY for their irresponsibility. Just ship the paid ones, and publish the ones left in all the MK3 forums online, and they will surely be sold.. Also give some people a few more days, ya know. They are being made already, at least, right?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
Pretty sure that's the route I'll go yes. But I may ship them out as soon as I break even. It all depends on how many people don't pay me.

That's the best idea right there, Brandon.
Consider it holding the shirts hostage...
This way, everyone's involved when there are still non-payers.
We all are being held back, and as such, we will make sure you get paid.

I think that if you just ship them to those who paid, the general idea would be "I paid, I got my shirt, not my problem".

By making us wait, it is our problem!

so, pay the hell up!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
You can do it, Dan. Copy the list and remove your name.
I got yo back on this one, bud!

Revolver
Aglobalthreat
SupraSport01
Sirkus
Mazzer
Anthonycds
Basballr04
91SupraTurbo-
dumbass!-You PM'ed me and said you sent a money order, but I haven't received it yet
89Turbo
91T Breezen--Whoever Brenton is paid $30 of the $45. From what you said, I assume Tom's your son.
BigTex

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Revolver
SupraSport01
Mazzer
Anthonycds
Basballr04
89Turbo
BigTex

If this is all that is left you are going to be shipping them now right? It's been 2 weeks, and no pics of shirts yet. I'll buy one more of the ones that are left if it will help. Give me a discount on the shipping and I will buy 4 more. Lets do this.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I just sent a PM to those on the list posted by bigaaron, reminding them of this thread.
edit: SupraSport01 is really SupraSport91