!!! SUPRAMANIA !!! A song just for youz guyz

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
New song I've been recording tonight.
The drums will be better once my real drummer comes in and does them right but for now you'll have to deal with my crappy skillz.
Also there's only 2 guitars \ Synth \ Drums in the song thusfar and I haven't really mixed it obviously, but I've NEVER been more excited about a song I've written, and doing it in such a short timeframe and everything coming together makes me in a good mood finally and want some genuine feedback on it.

Check it on the myspace:
http://myspace.com/idiotboxonline

or DL it here:
http://rapidshare.com/files/10....html

LET ME HEAR YOUR VOICES !!! :thumbup: and enjoy "The Machine"

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
I should huh ?
If anybody has footage of their car or cars send it over and I will piece together something cool.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
x10secondzx2;967369 said:
I have to say its a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I was expecting another stupid local kid band. You all have a good sound.

Glad I surprised you :sarcasm:

2turboZ;967373 said:
That is some intense double bass action...woah.

Just wait till my real drummer gets over here to record. I'm okay on the drums but he's just insanity.

wetboosteddreams;967545 said:
Wow, I likey! :bigthumb: Good stuff.

^^^Added you back. That's a sick ol' MK3 girl.

Also I added a new version today where I added lyrics and another guitar.
It's on 'ze Myspace.
I think I need to level the vocals a little higher but I'm far from finished yet. :)

Thanx for the replies as well. We're working as hard as we can to get this CD finished with EVERY song being quality music. There will be NO filler tracks or crap songs to skip through.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
^^^GOOD to know. It sounds fine to me on my PC's and headphones but in my car I can't really hear them too well.
I wanted the music to be the mainstay in this song anyways so I will indeed leave it as suggested.

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Yea I was using a set of V-Drums though. So it wasn't an acoustic set that was all mic'd up or anything. I wish I had the room and acoustics for all that though

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Nah man it just takes practice. Get yourself a little kit or something, throw on some Blink 182 till your hands build up and stop bleeding, that'll take care of your arms and toms and fills and then move on to something with good footwork cause he has none and watch some youtube technique vids and before you know it you'll be owning anything you could ever hear on the radio.
You mostly listen to good stuff though like Nile etc... so you should have good memory of the songs and just build up your muscle reflex\memory and you'll be having fun within 6months time.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
nice tips.

good sound, i like the mix. I dont listen to hardcore metal like this, but its good and I still respect it. better than I expected as well :) I have always liked that guitar sound... and I think i could actually get used to listening to your stuff. the screaming vocals are not quite me, but I like the sound or everything else a lot. good job!

I have a friend in a band that plays similar music...neato.