• CLEANED AND WAXED

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
thanks to the people who voted on it. i'm waiting on duane from cf fx. to make me a blue kevlar hood, headlight covers, and a block off plate. i hope it makes my car look better. i'm also getting my seats redone in two weeks. they are perfect now with no tears, but i'm getting them done in blue leather with white trim. my door panels are going to be blue and white also. i hope they turn out as good in real life as they have in my visions. i will definately post new pictures when its done. thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
this message is for sp7m: the car has a brand new paint job three months old. it's just that the pictures were scanned and downloaded and not put in with a digital camera. thanks for the comments though. keep it between the ditches.

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
Definately cleaned and waxed, looks gorgeous as it is. If you're really considering the other options, please don't...its not a honda.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
i was never thinking about lights or anything crazy,but i have seen some good looking supras with ground effects. there are no supras where i live so mine is already the best looking one around. i'm looking to find one for my wife, but havent been so lucky yet. thanks for the nice reviews though. i just dropped it off today to have the interior done in blue and white leather and cant wait to post new pictures in a week. keep it between the ditches.

Rajunz

Fast Coonass
Apr 5, 2005
Austin, Texas USA
www.cardomain.com
kwnate said:
Damn, that looks nice!! The best color for an MK3 I might add. Can't wait to see the blue carbon hood as I was thinking about it too!!
I agree, I love that color.

I voted clean and wax. The only thing that car needs to make it look any better would be much fatter rubber on the rear and a Bomex front lip. :icon_razz

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
3 hood scoops, adjustable aluminum wing, guage pod, 20 inch rims, some guy painted on the side doing hte superman pose with fire streaks coming from behind him, some lower neon lights that change between every color in the color spectrum, a 4 inch exhaust coming out the side, and a huge TRD sticker on hte windshield.

but thats just me.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Yeah, all that jebus said, and, make sure you put the lighted valve stem covers on it, those are good for about 10hp more! :withstupi
In all seriousness, you should lower it, do all your engine mods, and call it good! The car looks excellent, rolling with the factory paint (no stripes/graphics) keeps the Supra a cut above the rice grinding Honda/DSM crowd! :gotrice: :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
what are the best coil overs to buy, and what are the most efficient upgrades to do to my motor? all i have right now is a SAFCII, turbo timer, hks blow off valve, a bcc that didnt help anything, and a hks downpipe with 3"exhaust. my car gets 252 hp to the wheels and 264 lbs of torque. thanks in advance for any suggestions. i also have a hks intake. :1zhelp: