Suprahaulic

Superdeebo

May 10, 2009
chunchula al
Sorry for not posting sooner. I dont type well. Anyway i admit im a supra junky. I have 5, an 86,87,89,and 2 91s. Only 1 is running right now and the 89 got totaled from a drunk driver hitting me in the rear at about 130mph on the interstate about 6 mons ago. It broke my back and i just got out of the brace. I call myself a very good driver but let me tell yall i never seen it coming. Beware cause it can happen. Ive never had an accident that was my fault. Ive had some kind of a supra since i was 19, 20 years ago. I started with a 79 and have been in love ever since. I thought i knew alot on supras but im find out theres alot more to learn.

Attachments

• 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 38

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Wow you could be my long lost brother. I have a bad back, I've had numerous supras. My first one was a 1979 and I'm 39 years old............I know, creepy huh?

Welcome to Supramania. Hopefully that's the last wreck you'll ever be in.

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Glad you lived through that one. Almost looks like they drove into the cockpit with you. Welcome to the best mkIII community online. Its easy to learn and troubleshoot problems on here with the help of many knowledgeable members.

suprahero;1362796 said:
Wow you could be my long lost brother. I have a bad back, I've had numerous supras. My first one was a 1979 and I'm 39 years old............I know, creepy huh?

Welcome to Supramania. Hopefully that's the last wreck you'll ever be in.

ROFL, well i think a lot of supra owners have had more than one...i'm on my 3rd. :biglaugh:

And my back is bad too!....must be the seats in the car ;]

Nice to meet you Superdeebo and welcome!