Supraforums....

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
What a bunch of raging assmongers!

I've sent about a dozen emails regarding logging on to the site in the past month, to both sf and mvp, and NOBODY can find the time to email me back. Yea, they may be busy, but you can find time in a month.

I guess that's my daily bitch.

B

Boostaddctn

CtSupra said:
What a bunch of raging assmongers!

I've sent about a dozen emails regarding logging on to the site in the past month, to both sf and mvp, and NOBODY can find the time to email me back. Yea, they may be busy, but you can find time in a month.

I guess that's my daily bitch.

I didn't recieve anything or hear of anything, but to make it easy on ya, SUPRAFORUMS has closed of REGISTRATION and it is not clear when we will open it back up, but the reason for the close was to keep the scammers and trolls out and to keep the forums from slowing down, any other questions? aight peace :chicken:

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
Oh sorry guys you're misunderstading. I've been a member since 2001 and I'am also on there as CtSupra.

I can't do jack nothing with the site. The site comes up and it immediately goes to the "you are*not logged in or do not have permission to access this page". I've cleared my cookies, tried signing in, reloading...nothing...just goes back to that page. I beg of you someone help me. Need to search many things....

Ever since the site went down back in february, I haven't been able to log on.