SupraDreamPDR at the track!

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Went to the local test and tune today and got to run the Supra 6 times. Best run of the day was a 14.705 at 95.95 mph... my 60' was 2.287. i am pretty happy with the results considering my current mods, K&N FIPK, DDP into testpipe and no cat. back. Also i am using an XTD clutch and flywheel.
1st video is my best run of the day against a modded 5.0...
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e209/SupraDream/?action=view&current=SupraVSRed5.flv
here is an in car video of me against a Talon TSi (awd), i ran a 14.9 at 95.6 mph here.
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e209/SupraDream/?action=view&current=SupraincarVSTalonTSidrag.flv
last one of me against a modded Firebird (automatic), i ran a 14.7 at 94.6 mph.
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e209/SupraDream/?action=view&current=SupraVSFirebirddrag.flv
now i have a few questions to go with this, i was wheel hopping pretty badly. Was that just because i was on stock sized, all season tires?
Enjoy! :biglaugh:
EDIT: you will need Flash 8 or higher to view these.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Couldn't see the results of that last race,...did you get the win over that 'bird'? Drag racing is very fun. Just wait untill you really start to mod your car, and get it into the 13's, it just keeps getting better!:icon_bigg

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
91T breezen' said:
Couldn't see the results of that last race,...did you get the win over that 'bird'? Drag racing is very fun. Just wait untill you really start to mod your car, and get it into the 13's, it just keeps getting better!:icon_bigg
sorry about that, my camera is really good at taking pictures, but crappy at taking video. i didnt win that race... i only won 1 out of the 6 races and that was against a turbo'd Lancer ES that ran a 15.8.

bigal0043

Jun 29, 2005
Plattsburgh,NY
www.mk3supra.net
for ur wheel hop i havent gotten them myself but i had a thread a little bit back about the A1 trailing arms... correct me if im wrong about the a1 part its been a little while... well anyways they replace your stock trailing arms and will help put all that force to the ground they are lighter and stronger so they wont bend like your stock ones..

also what rpm were u launching at? with those mods you should be a little lower just practice at it more.. i know i suck but my friend got the 14.4 with less mods than you in my car...

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
i was launching at 3300 to 3800 rpms. i think next time i go to the track i am gonna try launching around 4k rpms... but i was spinning at 3300-3800, so i dont know. i think i read your old post about the trailing arms, i am looking into those and possibly some drag radials on my extra set of sawblades. what is the widest tire that can fit on the sawblades, 245?

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Justin727 said:
my first runs were on 245's. I had a 60ft of a 2.3 :( but ran a 13.8 at 102 with just a custom made intake(smaller inlet then K&N), hks bov, open 3" regular dp..
just intake, dp and bov? geez, that makes me look bad!! oh well, guess that means more practice! :icon_razz also, were those 245's on the stock sawblades?

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
bigal0043 said:
i think it was 255 for some reason that number is in my head... but im not positive someone else will chime in

yep 255's fit fine.

trailer2.JPG

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Justin727 said:
yes they were.. pictured in my sig although u cant tell. but whats gonna make you really laugh is that i ran on some heh crappy kumho 711's!!!
:biglaugh: yeah i ran mine on Goodyear Eagles... stock psi and M+S rated!!