Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

gsmokez

Feb 18, 2007
Brampton, Ontario
hahah that was you clueless? I saw that and was pretty shocked and amused at the same time. I don't know if he was exagerating but 50k for 400 horsepower thats how you know the guys retarded.

parid

HossWagon
Aug 18, 2005
Oregon
If you guys are comcast customers, I watched it on on demand last night. Just the NTSC version, the HD version wasn't listed.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
parid;967336 said:
If you guys are comcast customers, I watched it on on demand last night. Just the NTSC version, the HD version wasn't listed.

Where did you find it? I searched through the On Demand menus and didn't see Speed Channel listed anywhere...

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Nick M;967395 said:
While the Mustang owner is wrong about the power level, I told you that some of you just sounded like a bunch of whiners.

Agreed.

I'm ashamed that we have people that bother to bitch about this shit on another website. Makes me somewhat ashamed of the community, cause this type of stuff reminds me of the arguments that go on when you post up car videos on youtube. "My car puts out xxx whp with xxx amount of cash."

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Jaguar_5;967401 said:
Where did you find it? I searched through the On Demand menus and didn't see Speed Channel listed anywhere...

yea i didnt see it on there either.

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i just watched it at my friends house! that shit was hilarious! beer can gasket FTMFW!!!

too bad the chevelle was a fuckin lead foot the last round... hahaha blew his chances right out the window once he got the front end up...

Turbo > N/A theres a reason there not in formula 1 anymore... hahaha

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
ArmandoP;967480 said:
on comcast its under sports and fitness.

I found it!! It is lised under Pinks S5 Ep6-with a description of 1971 Skylark VS. a 91 Chevy S10. speed still can't get it right but at least it is on there some where.

7thousandpiecesMGTE

Boostin USA
Apr 9, 2007
Harford County, Maryland
just went on the speed website, it says "It's import versus domestic, turbo versus nitrous, when Shawn Cassady and his 1987 Toyota Supra go head to head with Jim Cantrella and his 1969 Chevelle." 9 pm est for 3/26/08..... maybe they will get it right this week? I dont have the option for On demand so i'll be tuned in with fingers crossed...