Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
So, what happened with this? It was advertised on PINKS, but they aired a different episode...

That was a waste of time. :(

iHartSupra

Mar 21, 2006
Duluth, MN
We've all spent about 3x the length of the episode bitching about the lack of Supra.

FAIL Channel brings out the worst in people. Bastards.

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
iHartSupra;963289 said:
We've all spent about 3x the length of the episode bitching about the lack of Supra.

FAIL Channel brings out the worst in people. Bastards.

I bet they did this knowing that the Supra Community would want to tune in to watch and then change the episode at the last minute just so they could boost their ratings.

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
well now i know where all the retarded kids go to work after they spend 20 year trying to count to 10. yep you guessed it the SPEED channel

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
werewolves182;963293 said:
Well apparently its going to be on 1:00 AM so cross your fingers for this one.

SPEED Channel has tricked this one good. lol

I'm SOOOO pissed. I could have had a date tonight but I wanted to watch PINKS. Oh well, I got the date for tomorrow night.:biglaugh:

iHartSupra

Mar 21, 2006
Duluth, MN
I never thought TV could actually piss me off, aside from the news....but this did it. I had a pizza lined up, picked up a 24 of Leini's Sunset Wheat...was good to go. Then BAM...Javelin/Mustang. Gayer than AIDS and twice as sad.

evilone

they call me Tatter Salad
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Worth
iHartSupra;963306 said:
I never thought TV could actually piss me off, aside from the news....but this did it. I had a pizza lined up, picked up a 24 of Leini's Sunset Wheat...was good to go. Then BAM...Javelin/Mustang. Gayer than AIDS and twice as sad.

+1