Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
ok wat the hell. its march 19th at 9, right? i just watched it "lebanon valley" and it was a mustang and javelin racing!!!!! anyone else??

NA86.5

NA-T Complete Yo
Jan 20, 2006
Alice Tx
Damn :3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown::3d_frown: Someone is getting fired for not airing the right race.

TheNewRed

Oct 19, 2007
WA
supra_ed;963150 said:
ok wat the hell. its march 19th at 9, right? i just watched it "lebanon valley" and it was a mustang and javelin racing!!!!! anyone else??

Same here i watched a Lebanon race AND IT HAD NO GODDAMN SUPRA IN IT, nor a Chevelle like the guide said.....SPEED should be suckin' on my ballsack!!!!

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
supra_ed;963150 said:

You know how I know you didn't read the thread. ;)

cml61386

Jun 28, 2007
Buffalo, NY
That really sucked all excited for nothing, I hope they actually show it. Maybe because its an Import that wins they dont wanna show it? Conspiracy?!!

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
2nd lepisode is usuallly repeat.

they didnt confuse with kansas city episode b/c at end of episode they said thanks for lebanon hosting it

doom26464

Research...research
Mar 31, 2005
Saskatoon SK, Canada
www.cardomain.com
quick we need more people to horde the speed channel forum everyone that can type join and voice your opions!!!

fuck this suxs im soo bumed out I waited for this epsiode for ever....I can even drive my supra right now too cheer me up im outa gas and pay day isn't till tommrow

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Yes, the FAIL epifailsode that aired with the Failstang vs AMCfail,
Was raced at the same track and same night as the Supra vs Chevelle.

But I'm quite pissed off. I've been looking forward to seeing this for a while.

I've already registered on the Speed Channel/Pinks and am very disappointed in The Fail Channel not airing the right episode. :nono:

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
F'ing bullshit. The drag race high is a repeat of last week. I can't believe they pooched their schedule so bad. I repeat, BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!:3d_frown:

Are there really 2 Lebenon valley races this season? Maybe they did just screw it up and are still going to air it.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
brad92t;963172 said:
I hate to say this but I think we might need to show a tad bit more class in the Speed forums. Maybe that's just me though.

Neh as long as no one connects the posters with SM..we'll be fine