Supra wins on "Pinks" reminder Show time-

spoolme

supra4umsfreak
May 9, 2005
Roswell, NM
only supra on Pinks and only import...so if you cant figure it out now...i dont know what to tell ya.
raced a chevelle i beleive.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
i dont think pinks will change anything to do with our cars...its just a tv show though i sure will be watching. but honestly it probably wont change a thing value wise if it does its good though maybe more aftermarket parts will be available. nothing wrong with a little value added to our cars either.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Wasn't he one of the Hardy Boys?

If someone hosts this for the one's that doesn't have The Speed Channel, I'm sure Kristel will give you lots and lots of Happy Dances...........:naughty:

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i hope it drive's the prices up.

just for investment purposes.. i have more money in the car then i'll ever get out..

and if it's wrecked, insurance bases most car's off current vaule.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
thanks for the reminder, ive been looking for it to be on. but incase i miss it im gonna set my dvr.

csnow

Matthew 6:33
Apr 5, 2005
Palm Bay, FL
It wont impact the price of our cars. I for one have never heard of pinks and I have no clue if I even have the speed channel. It will not reach enough viewers to have an impact.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^communist........anyone who doesn't know if they have the speed channel has got to be.........:biglaugh:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
RavenMaster;946289 said:
:-( wont be able to watch it, we dont get Speed channel out here :-(
WTF? you're in SoCal and you don't get the Speed Channel? Unheard of, unless you don't have cable or satellite. cause i got it :icon_bigg

ETS Tom

Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver, WA
It will be awesome just to see something other than domestics on that show let alone one from the community taking the win :) I will be glued to the TV!!

Tom