supra weight

Anicrow

Jul 25, 2007
Colorado
I'm sure I could fit at least 8 people in my car if I lay the seats down and use a bungie chord. Infact I might have to try next time I have a party.

I think I read somewhere that the curb weight is like 3500, Sounds about right. I'll have to see what my Hard top N/A 87 With Lightweight Wheels is.

I'd say 3480 :p If I take my personal belongings out of it and it's low on gas.

George

oct86
Feb 18, 2007
Brown County
Jumpinjackflash said:
I have a 86 with 17's also, took the spare tire out and anything else I could find. 3400Lbs. I bet replacing the lumbar seats would lighten the load quite a bit.

lumbar seats? You mean the simulated knee in the back?

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
George said:
lumbar seats? You mean the simulated knee in the back?
I like my knee in the back seat. I use to drive straight thru from Ohio to Florida without my back hurting. My ass wouldn't start getting numb until I was almost there, usally around 18-19 hours.:aigo:

calorus

Aug 13, 2006
London, UK
Mk3runner said:
ah your no fun.. I bet I can fit like 7 people in one..

I've done six, including me.

And I think that weight loss is crucial. Pace, tuning abiltity and handling are why I wanted a Supra - the crude "options" are little more than ballast when compared to a modern. However the power figures still stand up awesomely well, and can be raised by leaps and bounds, for relatively little, too.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
not saying I would drive like that.. hell no, just wanna try and see how many I can jam in there.

kinda like doing stupid stuff like seeing how many you can fit in a phone booth or something.