SUPRA STOLEN!!!

cartel1_950

supra is gone
Jan 30, 2006
calgary
my 92 red supra was stolen on sunday december 23!! it was stolen from the market mall parking lot in calgary!! if any one here in calgary sees the car please call the cops!! it's a red turbo 92 but there is front end damage(the hood is crumpled and the bumper cracked to shit) it has black steel winter rims on it!! what a great christmas present!

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
sorry to hear that man. good luck.

in saudi arabia, if one is caught stealing, they are punished by getting their hand chopped of.

if one rapes, you guessed it, they chop his dick off.

as cruel as it sounds, it works really well. there is very little crime there.

in my book, if you are a thief, you deserve to get your hand chopped off.

i don't think they still do that nowadays due to dumbass human rights activists.

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
human rights are definately necessary....to those who deserve them....
what bastards, if they made it to wellsville(aka nowhere) missouri i will be sure to give them a mui thai kick to the ribs like no other:aigo:
...a plate number would be good so i know what to look for, cuz there is like 3 or so mkiii's out here...and i don't want to go to jail for kicking the innocent

CDNSUPRA

1JZGTE
Jun 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Supra_Villan said:
human rights are definately necessary....to those who deserve them....
what bastards, if they made it to wellsville(aka nowhere) missouri i will be sure to give them a mui thai kick to the ribs like no other:aigo:
...a plate number would be good so i know what to look for, cuz there is like 3 or so mkiii's out here...and i don't want to go to jail for kicking the innocent
It'll be the only Alberta plated Supra there LOL!

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser
BlackMKIII said:
Oh man, I hope you get it back. Man, people these days have no respect for other people's shit. All they care about is their own comfort. :nono:

No kidding...get this shit. I was hangin' with my sister that night, and she got a text from her ex-boyfriend...his mom's car got stolen from right in front of their house. And to top that, all their christmas presents and shit were in the car. Merry Fuckin' Christmas, huh? I hope dude gets his Supe back...