Supra Seats Suck

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
George said:
I don't get it. I can't get comphy is those seats no matter how many gizmos it has. What is it you like about them? The simulated knee in the back? the auto groper? How about the crammed into the dashboard fit? Without the steering wheel release id never be able to get in the thing. Though, not nearly as bad as the celicas. All I want is the seat to go down about two inches. I think to really fit in the supra you would have to be 5 foot tall with both 3 foot long arms and legs. I’m not really bent out of shape over it though. The sides are really nice in sharp 90's or 180's

I dunno what supra youve been in im 6'5'' 280 and i have to move the seat forward to touch the pedals, If its all the way back theres like 2 inches of air.

Supras have plenty of room.

I agree with poodles, I sit like that also its VERY nice plus it allows you to do a thing called driving, Not "Yo homies look at me i be ridin fly dawg wit meh head on my back seat" nawwhatimsayin?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
People said I drove like I'm uptight... until I hang a corner and I'm tucked in my seat while they're grabbing for the holy shit bar and bitching at me

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
i can fall asleep in them.... that speaks enough for it. I do not fall asleep in any chair or seat for that matter other then a MKIII seat. FTW

Also, the steering wheel is adjustable and i have no problem getting in and out and i'm 250lb's. Adjust your vehicle better and you will love it. I also wear a 14 there is alot of room under the dash where i would hit the dash with me foot in other cars driving manual

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
SupaMan said:
I dunno what supra youve been in im 6'5'' 280 and i have to move the seat forward to touch the pedals, If its all the way back theres like 2 inches of air.

Supras have plenty of room.

I have to agree with you there. I am also tall - as well as having wide shoulders - makes it very hard to fit in many cars - the Supra fits perfect. It was always sort of unbelievable to me that I could fit into a 2 door Toyota so well!

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
SupaMan said:

Yeah, I agree with you on the pedals, but my head is pretty close to the roof and I'm only 6' 1" or so. Maybe it's because of the moon-roof. I'm pretty sure that eats up some head-room.

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
TaSe said:
i can fall asleep in them.... that speaks enough for it. I do not fall asleep in any chair or seat for that matter other then a MKIII seat. FTW

Also, the steering wheel is adjustable and i have no problem getting in and out and i'm 250lb's. Adjust your vehicle better and you will love it. I also wear a 14 there is alot of room under the dash where i would hit the dash with me foot in other cars driving manual

I can fall asleep in them too i watch TV in a passenger side grey leather i LOVE them you just gotta take your time adjusting it if i get in my car and i dont feel right then im adjusting it.

The feets room problem is a big thing for me too i wear 15's and if i have my boots on its ALOT of shoe under there i noticed that in my friends 350z they have a really close foot position.

I prolly have 2-3 fingers from the top of my head to the top of the car.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Since everybody loves these seats, I've got a pair of grey leather seats just sitting around that I'm fixing to throw away. They are pretty tore up but hey, if anybody wants them, and you live around N Texas, come get them, they're free!