Supra Sarah MK3 supra

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Welcome to SM Sarah, your Supra looks CLEAN and I don't see too many with an s/r. My first supra was (is) an 86.5 burgundy n/a too which I wanted to go ground up on. But I took the lazy way out and bought another supra, my second car, 87 n/a! lol. I'm in the process of partin out the first one and then I will be down to one supra.

This one I bought has been fun to work on because the last weekend (from abour wednesday actually) I been working on it with my dad and my bro so it was fun to work with them. Also to be workin on that supra is fun itself, knowing what's waiting, can't wait to skin some wheels! (yes I know I'm n/a).

Post a pic when u mount the rims. Take it easy :)

bfr1992t

The quiet one
Oct 29, 2005
Ohio
What is with all the Australian chicks getting mk3's? We need more chicks in the US to get mk3's.

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
The Godfather said:
did any mk3's have power folding mirrors???

Yes Japan only, they came with the typeR (twin turbo) models I believe. You can find them on ebay for around 150 dollars on average but I havent seen any in near mint conidtion. Europe on the other hand had manual folding mirrors, which you can also find on ebay but a little rarer. They dont fold in on a button, you push them in and they fold like most SUVs. Here in America we didnt get either option. I assumed their manual since aussie shares same models as European? (correct me if im wrong anyone?)

Japan has a lot of exclusive MK3 factory stuff like the bubble lights, momo steering wheel, the rainguards, the twinturbo engine, the power folding mirrors, the gunmetal 5 stars and i THINK a digital guage like the mk2s. But im not too such about that.

Europe from my knowedge gets the manual mirrors and the 2 color corner lights were is half amber and half white. Dunno if they got anything else though, Im a shut up now because I talked too much. Again nice supra!!

Supra Sarah MK3

Female driver watch out!!
Apr 16, 2007
Sydney
hi again, havent posted here in 297 days!! oops got a reminder email.
anyways an update: have not put my chromies on yet, gonna wait till the 16"s tyres are fked. put in a new alpine CDA 9887 headdeck with ipod lead, replaced the speaker wires, gonna build a custom 6X9 speaker boxes for the boot. Bought 6.5" speakers for the fronts. When that is done, the stereo should sound nice! (finally no more tinny noise!).
recently it overheated when i came off the freeway so we tighted the fan belt coz it was slipping. Also changed to factory radiator cap and radiator fluid and thermostat and gasket (damn toyota gave us the wrong gasket). i havent took the supey for a test drive yet to see if it overheats off the freeway. ]
i kinda think thats it for now

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
At first I was like, "WTF!? Who bumped a nine month old intro thread"?
I will let it slide this time.;) Welcome back.

ZoomZoomZoom

On the road again..
Dec 9, 2007
KY
Welcome back to the forum (easier to get forgiveness than permission on the bump :icon_bigg) Good to see more ladies posting here, regardless of where they are from. Wow, a Supra as a first car - I had to wait until I was older than the hills to get my first one. Then I bought another one, and another one, and another one..