supra pics..

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I need to find the custom wooden supra stick I made back in 7th grade I used on my 89 and use it on my black one..

I actually found a hood prop that holds up my CF hood and allows the hood to close at the junk yard, not sure what car it's off of, otherwise I'd snag another...

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
rtrdpenguin;1341851 said:
You drove in 7th grade....?

nope, it's a stick I crafted in 7th grade. My future self went back in time and told 7th grade me, it was vital to my future that I create a mighty stick of earth trees in order to hold up the metal hood of what one day, shall be my Supra.........apparently I would spend countless hours under it..:icon_mad:

It was actually a towel rack I made in woodshop class, I took the stick off it and it works perfect..!

thedave925

Since 9/16/05
Nov 9, 2005
East Bay, Cali
Undoing the hood struts and pushing the hood back to the windshield is another option. It rests gently there. Makes a good sail, be wary of the wind :p

SrBigbutt

Apr 26, 2009
Spring, TX
The Supra Stick was the first Mod I did on my car! haha. It was missing one day and I found out the wife was using it to paint the kitchen. The supra stick doubles as a paint roller stick for extra cash!

kabanimk3supra

kabanimk3supra
Apr 11, 2007
oklahoma
ForcedTorque;1342966 said:
O'Reilley's has new hood struts for $19 each. They have a regional warehouse in my town. Let me know if I can help anybody.

That's were I got mine.

I get tired of people complaining about them being too expensive.:nono:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
I bought a set on eBay a year or two ago, came out to $30 shipped give or take, and I sold them for that much once I got my CF hood, and they worked like a charm..