Supra outline thing

CT26smoker

Banned
May 25, 2010
Houston
Think about it before going under the needle.......
I know a lot of guys with car tattoos that within a year or so, no longer owned those cars.
Kind of like carrying around an old girl's name for the rest of your life, even though you split up 6 months after the ink.

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
CT26smoker;1590914 said:
Think about it before going under the needle.......
I know a lot of guys with car tattoos that within a year or so, no longer owned those cars.
Kind of like carrying around an old girl's name for the rest of your life, even though you split up 6 months after the ink.

It'll be a reminder, of where all the time,money,tears and sweat went.
Lest we forget...

Last edited:

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Supras are a huge part of my life, as is the woman in my life that I already have tattooed on me lol, supras will always be with me wether I own one or not because they've gotten me through more bad times than I can tell

zolpix

Supra in the making...
Jul 19, 2008
New Zealand
Giterboosted you are very passionate about supra's...after all the costs and headaches they can bring...haha. Would you consider a different angle of a supra? I could draw an angled view that could have more detail but retain the same style. I could even draw up something that resembles a classic tattoo style if you like.

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
thats what I have.... lol

14441_180453301189_560886189_3577990_7604312_n.jpg

I now have SUPRA written in MK3 font in the bottom of it.

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Wow, searching for the outline again and run across my own thread lol. Zolpix if you still happen to have that drawing somewhere it would be insanely appreciated as I'm finally in a spot where I can do the tattoo. It's funny cus the chick that I was married to.....WAS married to lol....you get the point but her name is now covered up with the teq logo and I've had a combined 8 Supras since then.....I suppose I should've just gotten the supra tat back then and Been happy forever haha.

I still love my Supras that much tho, they've gotten me through even more hard times and way way more good ones, life's funny that way, have a good afternoon everyone