Supra outline thing

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Ok so here's my deal guys, I'm looking for that outline drawing thing that's just like from the front bumper to the back but with no bottom if you know what I mean, I'm wanting to get it tattooed but I just can't find a detailed enough example, if anyone knows what I'm talking about please post up cus I can just Copy paste and email my guy and he'll work it up for me, thanks ahead of time, and aorry if in wrong place
mods

p.s. Sorry for punctuation, I posted from iPhone

zolpix

Supra in the making...
Jul 19, 2008
New Zealand
If you post up a photo of what you want, like the angle and body kit ect... I can draw it for you. I drew this awhile ago.

Attachments

• Supra_Line..jpg
    Supra_Line..jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 85

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Hmm... there's this one:

image.php

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
omg those last ones are amazing, exactly what im looking for almost, can you draw me one of those with a little more detail, preferrably an 89+ if it makes a difference, IE the wing, can you draw that my friend? id owe you

and plus your artwork will forever be on my arm

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

haha on further notice that IS a post 89 lol, anyway, can you add more detail, im not sure what i expect but its a tat so its permanent and i want it perfect, and itd be an honor to have another SM members art on me

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Me thnks the lights may be a bit much for the simplicity, but the short lime near the back is great, maybe combine posts 5 and 6 a bit, sorry if I'm being picky man. It's going to be on me forever ya know

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
I'll tell u what, you go crazy an do what you will with it and I wana see it, cus that is pretty freaking great but I wana see your thoughts now that you know what I'm looking for

zolpix

Supra in the making...
Jul 19, 2008
New Zealand
Hey sorry have been busy with my computer aided design study, will have a go with that pic sometime next week. Have you decided if you going to get it tattooed?