Supra on Pinks!

Jaguar

Permanent Ban
Apr 4, 2005
SoCal
www.supramania.com
checked for some other posts from besttrans and found a lot of good info including mod lists and a video of his running 10s. This guy is the truth! Good luck and let us know when your victory airs.

t4boost

I gotta have my boost!
Mar 23, 2007
Arizona
Finally. an import that is gonna kicks ass on that show! Definatly have to find out when its gonna air.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
damn if it wasnt such a short notice i woulda got a caravan to go up there for support...

mk3_supra

Jun 14, 2006
vancouver
I've been waiting for a supra to get on this show fo so long
the only imports they showed was that civic and crx?
ya good luck let us know when it's airing...I'm in canada same times?

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
Nice!! was jsut discussing this yesterday. Lol now i see its finnally gonna be done! somebody upload this so i can check it out when i get back in the states. Hope you win youself a chevelle!

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Badass!

Congratulations man! We're all supporting you to kick some ass and have NO MERCY!!!

Show those muscle guys the meaning of boost :D

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
try and keep everything under wraps on the forums!!!

these guys will be scouting you on the internet, WATCH IT.

KEEP ACES UP YOUR SLEEVE if you want to win! I can think of a million ways to destroy them and have cheap shots.

Pinks is NOT about racing, it's about negotiations and bluffing. Remember the turbo honda with the nitrious? It wasn't tuned for nitrious, it was only there for negotiations!!!

The Dude

no more supra
Apr 5, 2005
Okinawa, Japan
Good luck man! I'm very excited to see it. I checked my guide Friday for Pinks and I'm not seeing any episode descriptions mentioning a Supra or your race location, unless they have more than one race an episode, but I've never seen the show. If the filming is Friday, it probably won't air for awhile.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
yeah, thats pretty much what i said earlier...

the moroso episode of All Out didnt air for months after it was filmed. there doesnt seem to be any mention of a Supra and a chevelle on their website

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
pinks is on on wednesdays hes prolly racing friday night, because he said thats when filming STARTS.

itll prolly be a few weeks before its on TV.

Good luck tho ill be watchin when it comes on.

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I like that show but some times its just painful to watch. The whole negotiating thing just is too much for me.

When they start out wanting 30 lengths saying without that theres no way they can win. By the last race they are running heads up and its a close race, what happened to 'needing' 30 lengths to win?

The worst one for me was the big import vs american, some whiny kid in a civic whos turbo supposedly wasnt working right. At some point the kids with the civic pulled the bumpers off, suddenly had slicks instead of street tires and a working turbo. Noone complained either and it wasnt in the negotiations. Im glad he lost badly after all his cheating erm I mean deception.

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
i watched them film at virginia motorsports park and they are usally filming for the next season so it'll be a while before they show it good luck man and remeber tell your crew to shut up what and pay extra special attension to what you say and agree to because rick will hold you to it