Supra On Doctor Phil LOLOLOL!

Jervis Mcstabby

Puddin Pops!
Jun 21, 2006
Where Indeed, CA
www.myspace.com
What an Idiot! "Ghost Riding the whip" is NOT the same as a "ghost rider", which is someone who speeds down the 'Bahn with lights off at night...on the wrong side of the road! (according to Autobahn cops, that is). Maybe he should learn what he's talking about before he and his magic Uber-Mk3 goes on TV and makes(more of) an ass of himself in front of millions!:3d_frown:

I swear, daytime TV must get "hot" topics from "hip" sexagenarians!

"I seen it on the You-Too, and the Ourspaces!!!Poppin Fresh!!!"

popemobile

Yes I do own a turbo
Dec 10, 2005
Scott, La
www.cardomain.com
I knew that guy!

Local to me!

What a deusche!

Tried to sell me stolen parts.

I welded up a BOV for him. How dumb was I?

Stole a front suspension + Brakes + lcd + Head unit + ECU + wiring harness+ EGT out of my 87 (turbo 5 speed hard top).

If you see a charcoal 89 that is not mine in a parking lot next to his; then it is mine.

He's in jail now BTW . He got caught stealing a set of rims off of an Escalade

Edit:
He claimed to have 500 rwhp; constantly said that "life starts at 400 rwhp".

Claimed that he went drifting all day on a set of tires that DR phil paid for, then showed them to me and they weren't worn at all.

His car was stupid slow. he could barley pull away from my N/A Auto with port polish, milled head (10/1 CR) aluminum drive shaft, light wheels, mild weight reduction (Consistent 16.9 at bracket racing) I bet his car was 15.9~16.0.

He posted on Isupra told everyone how dmb that Supra Mania + Supra Forums is.

Logan (337)347-0565 ATT Cell Circa Xmass 2006 (when that episode was filmed)

I also know the guy with the Taurus in that parking lot; I swear he's a cool + sensible guy.

He was trying to sell his supra last i saw to pay for a mkiv he had already bought (total bs) but I saw it for sale later on I-supra. I should be able to find the pics.

Oh and he did have a job as shop boy at a place called Bill Garage; specializes in European. I'm sure he drove a Jag out the garage at some point. He got fired for constantly screwing stuff up and according to another employee never being on time.

No way in hell he made $2,500 a weekend in that car; much less in our area.

Last edited:

popemobile

Yes I do own a turbo
Dec 10, 2005
Scott, La
www.cardomain.com
Zumtizzle;1114646 said:
It's 7M powered. A friend sent me a pic of him assembling something.

Nope; it was a 1jz stock twins I've wrenched on it. <- Yes I might be retarded

88 (claimed) could be 86.5~88

Car was 7m before I met him ( Only talked to him for about 3 weeks).

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
1jz with stock twins would totally own your NA unless he's the worse driver known to man, and Kwnate ran a 13.0 in a quarter with a stock 1jz, not 16.0

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Wow. Way to represent the Supra community.

185MPH on stock 1JZ twins...

He must have been going down a mountain with no body panels being pulled by a jet.

ForcedTorque;1114143 said:
I believe his name was Adam. He is the reason I am hesitant to buy anything out of Michigan. Sorry to those of you who may be affected by that. If you aren't well know, I stay away.

Scott - I actually had the "opportunity" [if you will] to meet Adam back at an Indy meet I put together back in '06.

It's been an ongoing thing, here...and a lot of confusion...So to quickly put you at ease here...

Adam was the young 16 year old punk that scammed everyone.
Had a 92 Teal Metallic.
He had a best friend named Felix that was also young that had a Supra and screwed people over, not with bad intentions, but just because of being immature and not caring.
Then there's Shane (Also had a '92 Teal Metallic) that was older than all of them...and had nothing to do with the scammings.
He just happened to live close by and wrenched with the other two previously. He's still alive and well on Supramania (tealmetallicdreams).

Didn't mean to clutter up the thread...but just thought I'd get that out of the way so there was no hesitation or prejudice against any other Michigan Supra owners. :)

Jeff

popemobile

Yes I do own a turbo
Dec 10, 2005
Scott, La
www.cardomain.com
suprahero;1116234 said:
1jz with stock twins would totally own your NA unless he's the worse driver known to man, and Kwnate ran a 13.0 in a quarter with a stock 1jz, not 16.0

Normally I'd agree with you 100% (hell I still want a 1jz); but this Retard . . ..

His R-154 shifted abut as quickly as the average 1960 City bus.

Terrible boost leaks, mechanically sounded poor IMHO. Worst sounding exhaust ever. Had a hard time sliding on 225's on the night I raced him if that tells you anything.

popemobile

Yes I do own a turbo
Dec 10, 2005
Scott, La
www.cardomain.com
Boost Lee;1116241 said:
Wow. Way to represent the Supra community.

185MPH on stock 1JZ twins...

He must have been going down a mountain with no body panels being pulled by a jet.

Scott - I actually had the "opportunity" [if you will] to meet Adam back at an Indy meet I put together back in '06.

It's been an ongoing thing, here...and a lot of confusion...So to quickly put you at ease here...

Adam was the young 16 year old punk that scammed everyone.
Had a 92 Teal Metallic.
He had a best friend named Felix that was also young that had a Supra and screwed people over, not with bad intentions, but just because of being immature and not caring.
Then there's Shane (Also had a '92 Teal Metallic) that was older than all of them...and had nothing to do with the scammings.
He just happened to live close by and wrenched with the other two previously. He's still alive and well on Supramania (tealmetallicdreams).

Didn't mean to clutter up the thread...but just thought I'd get that out of the way so there was no hesitation or prejudice against any other Michigan Supra owners. :)

Jeff

Logan lived in Lafayette, Louisiana. However if I remember he did claim to have lived in various states.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
popemobile: Sorry, I was actually referring to (as well as 'forcedtorque')
a guy from Michigan.

To my knowledge, nobody by the name of Logan rings a bell from Michigan...
The guy(s) from Michigan were just mentioned earlier for the same bullsh&#37;%$$%t stuff that this Logan guy seems to be doing (scamming/stealing, etc).

Jeff

popemobile

Yes I do own a turbo
Dec 10, 2005
Scott, La
www.cardomain.com
I would also like to see this episode if anybody has it.

Just ran across the only pic I had of Logans car.

web.jpg