SUPRA, NINETY, TURBO

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
thank you kwnate. i like the people here, they're real nice.
thanks for the advice xarewhyayen, i will. kthxbye

justin: good idea, i'll enter ROTY. I gotta get some nice pictures. Any chance I can borrow the bish in your avatar?
Nice user title ;)

I agree. Mitch Hedberg was the man. There was no need for him to go.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Freak: Come onnnn, you know that's not possible. There was a slight shift in the tectonic plates and I fell to the center of the earth... dur.

bandit: hiiiiii!!!!! Nice vehicle lineup ;) I <3 AW11 forever!

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
You don't like my lineup!? Look up further in the thread for my sig. Since I know you forgot my name too.

Also I have to quote this from further up. Its HILARIOUS.

"When you go a resturant on the weekends and it's busy so they start a waiting list. They say, "Dufrane, party of two, table ready for Dufrane, party of two." And if no one answers they'll say the name again: "Dufrane, party of two." But then if no one answers, they'll move on to the next name. "Bush party of three." Yeah, but what happened to the Dufranes? No one seems to care. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing. You people are selfish. The Dufranes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. We need help. "Bush, search party of three. You can eat once you find the Dufranes."

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Uh oh.... if that wasn't Kurt in MY basement, then... errr.. who was it?