supra newbee

golddig

Nov 6, 2014
chelsea Qc.
Hi Everyone

Just got my first supra,its a 1987 beauty with a 1jzgte twin turbos sadly it has to go to bed for winter...looking forward to spring,winter will be long.

A little about myself now, well i love mecanic have everything but the kitchen sink in the garage. Ive been working for the city of Gatineau for 20 years im a heating and cooling tech, have a great wife married 29 years 2 great kids.I also have a nissan 240sx 1992 wich is for sale at this point ..no more room for cars.

The best part of all this is finaly getting my very own supra,the downside of this is i dont know crap about turbo boosted engines, ive dragged raced,had 3 cars with over 1500 hps with a partner but turbos are an all new experience for me so i will need a little help from time to time.Ive been reading a lot on the forum you guys have great info posted everywhere so that my plan for winter...to read,ask and learn.

Thanks...

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Welcome to the SM community! You'll find a TON of information on these cars here and I think you'll find that the boost of those turbos can be extremely addictive! Would love to see some pics of your 87!