supra na with milky oil bhg ?

jarheal

Banned
Feb 26, 2012
florida, tampa
well bought these car and had no wire harness and got it was missing a few thing but long story short i got everything put on and when i started it up had a slight misfire but around 2k rpm it would clear out, a little smokey. when i tried to start again it would start then turn rite off. i cheak i the oil dibstick it was milky and another thing there was a loud winning sound which was the water pump. so in my am like dang these dude sold me a really mess up car which he said he just rebulit it, must been a lie or wrong but am taking apart these weekend and show yall pics but am trying to get advice and tips for those who done these before or know the 7mge more then me but bhg rite >?

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
I've done my old N/A before. i wouldnt rebuild, it still sits in the yard slowly rotting away waiting for a new home.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
jarheal;1835160 said:
i know it is but am asking is the water pump is done to so just chill out
Maybe if you made an attempt to use spelling/grammar/punctuation, we would understand what you were asking.
-AM3

robawelch

Apr 29, 2012
WV
Maybe we should be nice to the man despite his grammatical errors and try to help him out? Perhaps we shouldn't judge people without knowing their background or where they come from..... Eh?

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
robawelch;1835521 said:
Maybe we should be nice to the man despite his grammatical errors and try to help him out? Perhaps we shouldn't judge people without knowing their background or where they come from..... Eh?
I'm happy to help somebody out that has made an honest effort to solve their problem and ask for help. But this is ridiculous, I got halfway through his post and had no idea WTF he was asking. If he isn't going to try (Its his car FFS!) then why should I?
-AM3

Typhoon

Jun 30, 2007
ACT
Oldest car selling scam in the book. Sell car with something removed so car can't be run, promise it's all perfect.
By the time the car gets up and running, buyer is committed to fixing it.