Supra Meet Bothell WA

are you coming?

• Total voters

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Yeah had fun
I stopped at a store and bought two flashlights and taped them into my taillight housings
Dont think it is that box having problems with the clock keeping time and the CD player also

OH well good thing I am out on L&I got time to fix it

Their will be a meet in Burlington area with a Criuse to MT Baker for photos and food some time During the first week of Oct. Last year we had around 150 cars from all fourms and had it sponsered by H&R springs Dr Mike from SF was the only supra that showed up as I was down with rod knock after racing a mr2 on the way to the dyno at intec last PWnw suprafest lol

Would be a great time for all and to get some AWESOME pics of your cars I am trying to get the Photographer from the SuperAutobacs drift team up here to take pics and film

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
Yea It was a great turnout. I was thinking about putting one together every couple months, but if i think we can get a good amount of people every month that woould be cool. Maybe we can do a night cruise and I can drive behind you, although you might get blinded off the road :biglaugh:

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
mattsplat72;1118232 said:
Yeah had fun
I stopped at a store and bought two flashlights and taped them into my taillight housings
Dont think it is that box having problems with the clock keeping time and the CD player also

OH well good thing I am out on L&I got time to fix it

Their will be a meet in Burlington area with a Criuse to MT Baker for photos and food some time During the first week of Oct. Last year we had around 150 cars from all fourms and had it sponsered by H&R springs Dr Mike from SF was the only supra that showed up as I was down with rod knock after racing a mr2 on the way to the dyno at intec last PWnw suprafest lol

Would be a great time for all and to get some AWESOME pics of your cars I am trying to get the Photographer from the SuperAutobacs drift team up here to take pics and film

Dr Mike and I have the event covered for photos ;) video would be nice though.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
91T breezen';1118192 said:
This story has become all too familar!:icon_razz Are you ever going to be done Yarden?!!! :biglaugh::: badger ::

I know, I know.

Not much longer...

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
mattsplat72;1120531 said:
Um He was at the meet . Driving the chevy SUV that is faster then you car. So reversed HA[/

I apologize I had no idea you two had a Bromance going on. Sorry I didn't put two and two together Nate, Dr Mike had the Baltic blue mk4 with the folk wheels, he was taking pictures as well

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Dont get all bitchy Mark and dont text me telling me to " shut it" either we are no where near the type of friends where that is acceptable . You can dish out the wise ass comments but cant accept them in return . Don't worry I wont attempt humor with you as you have such a hard time with it

jza70supra

Aug 1, 2008
Bellingham
haha sorry man, looks like you can't take a joke either, i guess you can't tell how someone says something in a text, my bad. lets not make this site drama mania, I was joking in both the post and text, sorry you took it that way :nono:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
jza70supra;1121131 said:
haha sorry man, looks like you can't take a joke either, i guess you can't tell how someone says something in a text, my bad. lets not make this site drama mania, I was joking in both the post and text, sorry you took it that way :nono:

When you are talking to someone, please use quotes. ( Like I just did ;))

jza70supra;1121161 said:
Here you go Nate, I labeled the pics with Dr.Mike :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/mjberentson/BothellBurgerMaster#

FYI, Nate has been around the board a LOOONG time and was being sarcastic when he asked about Mike, Dr. Mike aka MILF man. ;) Nate has had 2 Supras, one being a 1J that he recently sold and his 7M 842 RWHP beast. Nate likes to mess with people and he has known Mike for a few years.

Duane