Supra masterpeice (pics)

6o4turbo

It never ends...
Oct 27, 2005
B.C. Canada
Check this out guys.

A girl I work with who is currently going through art school took intrest in my Supra and decided to paint it. I gave her a couple pictures to go off of and this is what she came up with. I just got it tonight, I couldn't be happier. I'm far from an art expert, but I think it's amazing. I can't stop looking at it.

It has to be seen in person to fully appreciate it, but this gives you a good idea of how amazing it is.

I already posted this on SF, but I figured I'd post it up on here to let everyone see it. I'm pretty pumped. Going to professionally frame it and keep it forever.

Let me know what you guys think.

p339901_1.jpg

- Kev

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Dude take it back and have her draw a lip on it!!!!!:biglaugh:

Very very nice I wish I had some friends like that.......................
(Really I wish I just had a friend)

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Going through design foundations right now I can really appreciate the good work she dud for you. Trust me, that is more than your average guy down the block can do, it's way betetr than I can even paint right now. At the very least buy her a meal, or a offee or something for doing it.
eric

6o4turbo

It never ends...
Oct 27, 2005
B.C. Canada
Stretch said:
Going through design foundations right now I can really appreciate the good work she dud for you. Trust me, that is more than your average guy down the block can do, it's way betetr than I can even paint right now. At the very least buy her a meal, or a offee or something for doing it.
eric

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I already told her I'm going to reimburse her for all the materials and take her out for dinner/coffee a couple times, thats the least I can do.

As far as her painting more, this was the first car she's painted, she usually paints other things. She said to tell everybody she is retiring, atleast for now.

I got hooked up big time. :icon_bigg

HIDPLANET

89 1JZGTE
Very good painting and it also gives me an idea. When I go to repaint the front bumper, I think I will do like that picture and paint the "grill" black while the remainder of the bumper is white. Unless I go with an aftermarket bulper cover (shine)