Supra from Krasnoyarsk!!!

IwI

Jun 10, 2010
R
All good evening, I welcome you from the cities of Krasnoyarsks (Russia), I read your forum by means of the translator, it is a lot of that interesting and useful. (But alas not all is clear =)))
Itself became the owner супра almost one year ago, 1986г the motor 1g. Now I want сбрать a drain.
The photo will be a bit later.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

index.php

index.php

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Welcome.

The translator is not working very well doing Russian to English. Your sentence: "Now I want сбрать a drain." does not translate well. What is a сбрать? And why would you want a drain?

IwI

Jun 10, 2010
R
I want to collect стоковое a car condition, without tuning. Only there is some auto sound, there will be competitions in the summer, want to try to act, but still it is a lot of work = (
I too not so well understand you :)
DSC02881.jpgDSC02979.jpgDSC02978.jpgDSC02977.jpgDSC02881.jpgDSC02979.jpgDSC02978.jpgDSC02977.jpg

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
enjoyer;1670433 said:
I understand english and russian without any problems and still, i can't "decode" the meaning of some sentences.

If you can read and write Russian, send him a PM in Russian for us, and when you figure out what is going on, translate it and post here! :)

bezzumniy

Feb 5, 2011
Krasnoyarsk
Здравствуйте меня зовут иван я из того же Красноярска. Как я понимаю вам лучше писать на русском тогда перевести или если хотите понять будет проще?? Мой друг iwi имел в ввиду что он пытается собрать машину в заводской комплектации такой какой её выпустили изначально в японии, лишь только музыку мы хотим поставить хорошую чтобы участвовать в соревнованиях авто звука (проверка звуковых возможностей и чистоты децебел).
В России сложновато с запчастями поэтому нам очень интересно сотрудничать с вами в поиске ну например повторителей прозрачных(хрусталь по нашему) и прочего интересного тюнинга для машин.

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
The translator translates this quite well, but to put it short. Iwi is trying to reasemble the car with original parts. He wants it to look like as it has just left the factory, but supra parts are scarse there. Also he wants to upgrade the sound system to be able to participate in sound competitions. Roughly, thats all.

bezzumniy

Feb 5, 2011
Krasnoyarsk
enjoyer я так понял вы сейчас живете в Литве, и знаете русский, с вами проще всего будет найти общий язык :icon_surp можно ли иногда обращаться за помощью в переводе сложного перевода ??

enjoyer

Mar 28, 2009
Lithuania, Klaipeda
bezzumniy;1670956 said:
enjoyer я так понял вы сейчас живете в Литве, и знаете русский, с вами проще всего будет найти общий язык :icon_surp можно ли иногда обращаться за помощью в переводе сложного перевода ??
It's hard writing flawlesly in kirilica. So, i will write in ordinary letters. Slozno pisat po ruskamu alphabetu. Ja budu pisat s lotinskami bukvami.

IwI

Jun 10, 2010
R
Thanks for reception on a forum, tried to find as headlights which become open on half, as is shown in a photo.
Help to find a reference!wheelfitment20.jpgHPIM1811-1.jpg