Supra Drawing

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
suprahero;1183026 said:
You sir are killing me...............:biglaugh:

For those that don't know, Duane is changing my posts, but I'm sure he'll change this one too.

don't try to blame your comeing out of the closet on others...now we know your sexual prefrence and you can't backtrack now....LOL

As if duane doesn't have better things to do other than make your posts gay....you do that on your own LOL ...jk

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
gaboonviper85;1183057 said:
don't try to blame your comeing out of the closet on others...now we know your sexual prefrence and you can't backtrack now....LOL

As if duane doesn't have better things to do other than make your posts gay....you do that on your own LOL ...jk

I am surprised Jay said that...I have better things to do. Jay, you are a real colourful person. :biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can live with being called "colorful"....it's the flaming faggot that I'm having a problem with.........:biglaugh:

Mr. Viper. I apologize for trying to blame my sexual preference on Duane.........:sarcasm:

eman, it wouldn't do me any good, so I'll take my public humiliation like a man.......a very straight, tittie loving man.........:naughty:

zolpix

Supra in the making...
Jul 19, 2008
New Zealand
10secdream;1182269 said:
The drawing looks great. I think it would look great with black moldings.

Black moldings pic.

RiyadYar;1183847 said:
i like the no color sketch its my background now
Cool:icon_razz

Attachments

• Supra_BLK.jpg
    Supra_BLK.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 12