Supra back on road. new pics yay. [56k lol]

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I knew when I did it, some wouldn't like the black lip, but that's also part of the reason I went with black. Everyone and their mom has a bomex lip. And everyone and their mom paints it the same color as the car. I wanted my lip and car to be different from everyone elses without having to do something crazy and ugly. I think I accomplished that, and it still looks fairly subtle...

I like the black contrast alot more. And I think the turn signal covers would look very strange without the black lip...

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
You bring up a good point, I dunno the front end looks weird to me...maybe it's the light covers, I never really was that big of a fan of them.. :dunno:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
yes, it looks a bit wierd. I sort of want people to look at it and say WTF!! looks strange! :)

It's not like you guys didnt think it looked wierd before with the light blue... =P

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
OneJoeZee said:
yes, it looks a bit wierd. I sort of want people to look at it and say WTF!! looks strange! :)

It's not like you guys didnt think it looked wierd before with the light blue... =P

Very true....your car will always look weird :nono:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
when I make a for sale thread in the future and if you havent found you a set, remind me. you can be first on the list. lol

Brayden: I does what I cans.:)

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
SP 7M said:
I like the blackness of the lip. More aggressssive. :D

Add me to the 'I like it' list. Painting it flat black makes it look almost stock. Aggressive, yet understated. Joe's cars has been one of my favorites for a while....

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
OneJoeZee said:
Exactly the motif I was going for. I'm glad it came across clear.

Maybe that's why I like your car, our tastes match. When my auto is completed, it will be slightly lowered, the interior will have a very stock look and the overall appearance will be very clean. The only thing I'm up in the air about is my wheel selection. I'm partial to MK4T wheels, yet I like 5z's too.

When I put someones dick in the dirt, I want them to think "I never expected that".