Supra and fiance round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
SupraMania Members in general

Adam's GF may not be what you like in a woman but there's NO reason to be a CUNT about it.

If you feel the urge to post derogatory bullshit you will be banned, a better course of action is to press the back button and just SHUT THE FUCK up about it.

Can't say something nice don't say anything.

This garbage has dragged on long enough and it ends now.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
As an addendum to IJ.'s statements above. You are entitled to your opinion. How you present it is another matter entirely.

You wouldn't walk up to someone at a Supra meet, point at their wife and scream "Kill it with fire". He'd kick your ass, and I'd hold you for him.

All we are asking for is the same level of civility that you would use in person.

This site is not a chance for you to prove out the following:

internetdickwad.jpg

SM is not a shield to allow you act like a barbarian. There are ton of sites which will allow that behavior, go visit them. This site will not be used in that manner. Period.

mrs_honestabe

The Beast Is Alive
Feb 13, 2009
Sedro-Woolley, WA
wow thank you IJ and supracentral you guys are the best. your i may not be the best but as long as im happy with who im it doenst matter im the best in my mind. Again thank you both

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Thanks Ian and Mike. I agree that nobody should act the way some have acted recently. As Mike said, if you try that shit in person you are going to get the crap beat out of you and others will help. Common decency really isn't a big request last I checked. Atleast this shit is not tolerated here nor on S411. Ian, Mike, Theresa, and any other mod/admin that has had to put up with this crap and clean up the mess I am sincerely sorry, I wish this shit on no one.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
People often lose sight of the fact that the UserNames here are all real people and take the attitude "it's only the Internet" and proceed to tear into anyone and everyone.

As Mike pointed out there are 1000's of sites that allow and encourage that behaviour here we don't, 1 thing I must point out though in all this is if you're not 100% comfortable and secure in yourself don't post pics online as once you hit "submit" control is out of your hands.

I post very few pics and whenever I do I understand people are going to take a shot, most times it's in good fun and I can laugh about it ie: IJ Pope pic, if it's not and is offensive the very worst thing you can do is make a fuss about it.

The Internet is like a big dumb kid with ADD and if ignored will go onto the next shiny thing surprisingly quickly, make a fuss get indignant and you'll prolong this as the pack mentality takes over, they sense blood and move in for the kill.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
At first I was like, she wants to kill you man, YAY for smile, hot girl and hot car, but someone PLEASE ban the nipple pic man! I had to find the GFs pepper spray and unload. :D

Gratz on the engagement btw, lucky man.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
honestabe;1261214 said:
D34DC311, I had to post that pic of me, Jay made me do it.

You're supposed to nod and just say yes when jay says something.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
The 3rd sets or pics are the best. I've read what happened with the pics, and you two shouldnt worry about it, nowadays if you dont post pics of a supermodel looking gf, it's free to make fun at and call names even if there is no reason for it. It's just the internet and the geeks behind the keyboard think they can do anything they feel like.

I liked the pics, hot Supra, hot GF and the if you guys love each others, thats all that matters. :love:

strippedsup87

Feb 25, 2009
Murrieta ca
GeneStarWindGSW;1262437 said:
I found this on another forum abe. No offense bro, but your women is not the prettiest women i'd date.

Not being a douche, just letting you know that its going to other forums.

wow...that is just not cool at all.......:nuts:

Krister

Holset lover
May 2, 2005
Finland, Europe
GeneStarWindGSW;1262437 said:
No offense bro, but your women is not the prettiest women i'd date.

Why would you say such a thing? Let see pics of your GF if you think this girl isnt up to your standards. There's nothing wrong with her. I agree the two first set of pics werent flattering, but the 3rd sets of pics were nice.

Not being a douche, just letting you know that its going to other forums.

Not true. You are being douche. Get a life.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Krister;1262460 said:
Why would you say such a thing? Let see pics of your GF if you think this girl isnt up to your standards. There's nothing wrong with her. I agree the two first set of pics werent flattering, but the 3rd sets of pics were nice.

Not true. You are being douche. Get a life.

Maybe if you had saw my post earlier it(with the links i had posted) would make sense and the first paragraph was expression of my own opinion. That is all.

strippedsup87

Feb 25, 2009
Murrieta ca
GeneStarWindGSW;1262464 said:
Maybe if you had saw my post earlier it(with the links i had posted) would make sense and the first paragraph was expression of my own opinion. That is all.

Why does he need to know you wouldnt date her? He doesnt care....Just mean is all that statement was...

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
There i re-worded it to the way i was going to first say it but i thought that way sounded more polite.

Also the links i posted were to show Abe that people were making fun of his women.
Get a life people, I can express my own opinion. We all have our own definition of beauty and what we find attractive in a women.

She isn't attractive to me. Thats it, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.