Supra and fiance round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
And this is why I don't want this subject posted here in open chat it's so damn devisive.

End of discussion.

As I said if you wanted Adam to know you should have just PM'd him the links.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
IJ.;1262476 said:
And this is why I don't want this subject posted here in open chat it's so damn devisive.

End of discussion.

As I said if you wanted Adam to know you should have just PM'd him the links.

True, everyone blows everything out of proportion.

But now i look like a douche bag without the links and pictures :biglaugh:
your fault IJ

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMissMkIII;1262489 said:
Ian wouldn't give a rat's arse if anyone said anything about him (nice, polite or otherwise) ;)

Kristel, don't tell him, but I make fun of Ian all the time...............:evil2:

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
honestabe;1262598 said:
It's a good thing I recieve the original posts in my e-mail since Rafael's PM'ing ability is obviously lacking (along with common decency).

Adam

The forum where i got the links from was down for maintence and I was able to access just this morning.

As long as you got the links, its what matters.

Hey i got decency, Im just honest. :biglaugh:

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
so why are we doing this again, not to be an ass but you had a huge problem over this on other forums. Why do you need the approval of others???

i guess am lost:aigo:

The only thing that matters is you like girl for xxx amount of reasons n thats all that really matters. Who cares what everybody else thinks.

Last edited:

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
blackgamer16;1262622 said:
so why are we doing this again, not to be an ass but you had a huge problem over this on other forums. Why do you need the approval of others???

i guess am lost:aigo:

The only thing that matters is you like girl for xxx amount of reasons n thats all that really matters. Who cares what everybody else thinks.

The hell are you talking about? You have me confused with someone else..:3d_frown::nono:

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
Blackgamer16, I'm not asking for others approval, I'm asking for decency and respect. Rafael, you failed to get my point I see.

BTW, the thread on other forum that Rafael linked got deleted thanks to 2 PM's from me to their mods.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Ok, folks, enough drama:

threaddirection.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.