supra and enzo on the highway

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I think the chase scene was filmed and posted by a member on here a few weeks ago, I remember seeing it but I forget who posted it.

I love their voices in the Enzo video when the EVO almost doesnt make it back into the lane haha.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
No I don't mean "not an STI" The car that almost doesnt make it back into the lane is an old sti like this:

Go watch the video again.

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
MassSupra89 said:
I think the chase scene was filmed and posted by a member on here a few weeks ago, I remember seeing it but I forget who posted it.

I love their voices in the Enzo video when the EVO almost doesnt make it back into the lane haha.
lol @ you, the video description says wrx, not to mention, it not only is a wrx, but also looks like a wrx :biglaugh:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
89jdm7m said:
lol @ you, the video description says wrx, not to mention, it not only is a wrx, but also looks like a wrx :biglaugh:

My bad... but you are also wrong, like Dale said it looks like an old 2.2 Impreza, not a WRX either. so LOL right back at ya.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
WRX(World Rally Cross) was introduced in America in 2002(But I honestly I dont remember if the earlier Impreza's [2.5RS, 22B etc.]were called WRX's anywhere else), it is the turbocharged version of the Impreza. STi(Subaru Technica International) is like Subaru's sport tuning brand.
Think of a bottom line Mustang(Impreza), Mustang GT(Impreza WRX), and a Cobra Mustang(Impreza WRX STi) If that helps.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
MassSupra89 said:
Think of a bottom line Mustang(Impreza), Mustang GT(Impreza WRX), and a Cobra Mustang(Impreza WRX STi) If that helps.
Good way to put it.

The only reason I cot it was because my friend has a 2.5RS.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
:biglaugh: I just loved the way the two dudes kept giggling like school girls...............

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
MassSupra89 said:
WRX(World Rally Cross) was introduced in America in 2002(But I honestly I dont remember if the earlier Impreza's [2.5RS, 22B etc.]were called WRX's anywhere else), it is the turbocharged version of the Impreza. STi(Subaru Technica International) is like Subaru's sport tuning brand.
i now understand ;)