Supertech Valves 0.5mm and Dual Valve Springs Retainers

suprasom

Dec 22, 2008
Columbus
I need some advice. I am in the process of getting my 7M head work done. After I finishing my break in period , I decided to rebuild my 7M head with Supertech Valves 0.5mm and Dual Valve Springs Retainers , and right now the head is going to be prepped for +0.5 mm valves, Before I make the decision to continue with this I need advice. Bottom end is already built Pauter rods , CP pistons and TMS Billet Main Caps. I just wanted to know if anybody had experience with this, and what you guys think of this Supertech products.

zachm611

Beauty In Disguise
Apr 15, 2006
new mexico
you might have to be the guinea pig... ive been looking at them to but the dual valve springs didnt come out until after i had already ordered BC valve springs, let us know how everything seems to perform if you get them!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I've had a buddy run the Supertech springs in his 2JZ with great success. He revved to like 8500-9000 RPMS quite often for a few years and never had problems.

Sure it's not a 7M, but it's the same company so should be same quality

soapra

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
VVTi'n, CA
www.kaizenmotorsport.com
Dual Valve springs work great with aftermarket cams with higher lift and duration. Any Engine that is boosted past the stock boost level will benefit from the higher spring pressure.( Boost is also a force that the valve sees, and tries to blow it open) Supertech is my valve of choice and so is the rest of the Supertech line up.