Super now tie rod ends

AfterDark

Aug 10, 2009
Jerzy
Since no1 had any info on these I decided to be the guinea pig Shipping was vry fast from rhdjapan I'll be installing then soon however I want to get my rack rebuild 1st.

p1433268_1.jpg

p1433268_2.jpg

I'll take better pic's if requested

AfterDark

Aug 10, 2009
Jerzy
SupraMario;1433290 said:
$150ish bucks for both? Tell me how they fit, I need to do mine and my rack soon too.
$144 i think shipping is included with the price I'd of had my rack done already if i didn't lose my pohone the other day lika ********

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
The ones midnight mk3 posted have that inner piece that can increase steering angle.

They work, but I don't really like them. They basically just allow the rack to travel more into the housing. Similar to steering spacers, these are just bigger. I don't like how much they affect bumpsteer. I mean steering spacers will also affect bumpsteer but not as much as those add-on pieces. And I didn't think it was safe to try and get much more than spacers would give you at the rack without running into seal life issues. Not 100% sure on this, but just from what I've seen/heard, seems like it might be the case.

But feel free to try them. They might work awesome and have no problems. They also might blow your rack real quick. Or the wheel might hit everything else and you won't get anymore angle anyway.

I also don't like those supernow outer tie rods. They feature cheap tie rod shanks loaded in single shear and bending and it just gets worse as you add the bumpsteer spacers that you really don't need on this car. Also, the rod end is pretty cheap and crappy.

Honestly you're better off getting moog outers and simple steering spacers rather than spending 3-4x as much on this stuff.

Just saying.

AfterDark

Aug 10, 2009
Jerzy
Wiisass;1442394 said:
The ones midnight mk3 posted have that inner piece that can increase steering angle.

They work, but I don't really like them. They basically just allow the rack to travel more into the housing. Similar to steering spacers, these are just bigger. I don't like how much they affect bumpsteer. I mean steering spacers will also affect bumpsteer but not as much as those add-on pieces. And I didn't think it was safe to try and get much more than spacers would give you at the rack without running into seal life issues. Not 100% sure on this, but just from what I've seen/heard, seems like it might be the case.

But feel free to try them. They might work awesome and have no problems. They also might blow your rack real quick. Or the wheel might hit everything else and you won't get anymore angle anyway.

I also don't like those supernow outer tie rods. They feature cheap tie rod shanks loaded in single shear and bending and it just gets worse as you add the bumpsteer spacers that you really don't need on this car. Also, the rod end is pretty cheap and crappy.

Honestly you're better off getting moog outers and simple steering spacers rather than spending 3-4x as much on this stuff.

Just saying.

........Now if you only had posted that after my op :( too late now tho since I already have em