super monitor information

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
i have seen alot of people selling the gauge cluster with the super monitor and i was wondering what exactly does it do and why do so many people want it? any information would be awesome thanks guys. and how rare is it to have a car with the super monitor and tems suspension? thanks guys.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
super monitor shows mpg average, trip time(stop watch), gallons used, miles remaining on tank(range), oil change interval. These are in addition to the normal time/ date stuff. The usefule thing about a supermonitor is that it'll show you the actual numerical fault codes, rather than having to jumper the diagnostic block, and read flashes of the check engine light. It's not extremely rare.

walkertx2008

Vivian is a bad Bitch
Oct 1, 2008
Robins Air Force Base, GA
well i was mainly wondering cause in the 87 shell i just bought it has one in it and i wanted to kno if it was worth keeping, i think i probably will it sounds kinda cool and helpful. if not i will be posting a for sale thread here soon with some interior and exterior parts off the shell. thanks for the info guys, if ne one else has more info any thing will help.