Sunset peak run!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Wierd, I thought I posted this last night, now it seems to be gone. Mods, if you removed it can you please tell me why? If not, I must be losing my mind.

Anyway, here is a little vid I made over the weekend of one of my favorite roads on Oregon. Its the road up Mary's Peak (the highest point in the Oregon coast range). The whole road takes maybe 20 minutes to the top. I am showing you the condenced version here: Mary's Peak sunset run

Yellow 13

Lurker
Apr 4, 2006
Fairfield, California
Good run. We have some really agressive lake roads down here that I used to tear up.

Be careful posting stuff like that though, definitely a few laws broken there. Guy with a ferrari posted a video of him hitting 180 on the net, got busted and sent to jail for a couple years.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Yellow 13 said:
Be careful posting stuff like that though, definitely a few laws broken there. Guy with a ferrari posted a video of him hitting 180 on the net, got busted and sent to jail for a couple years.

Disclaimer: filmed on a closed course with a professional driver....do not attempt this!

lol, hows that!, I think the compression software obscurred my plate though, hehe

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
woohoo, i'm glad you didn't cut out the part where i said "she's a donut virgin", i crack myself up!. You did a good job on editing that video, very nice. Next time we'll have to use my tripod so the camera doesn't bounce around as much.

You should have put in the ebrake slide though. Hehe.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
speed dodici said:
woohoo, i'm glad you didn't cut out the part where i said "she's a donut virgin", i crack myself up!.
You should have put in the ebrake slide though. Hehe.

Yeah, every time I see that part I laugh...and I can hear you snicker a bit when I stalled it too! LOL

I couldnt find a good place for the bootlegger. Next time I'll do a full bootlegger...forward and backward. It would do me good to get a few practice runs in.

And to answer the exhaust question its just a stock exhaust with a gutted cat and a magnaflow XL