sunroof parts

Rcks4me

Nov 3, 2011
fresno ca, usa
anyone have any ideas where I can find the trim/seal for the top of the sunroof also the tubes the cables go thru? I'm hoping all sunroofs are similar enough where there is an aftermarket parts market . Its an 88 turbo if that matters

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Only 91-92 came with factory sunroofs. All other were aftermarket dealer installed sunroofs.

So you need to find out who actually made your sunroof and see if there even in business anymore and if they still have parts.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Rcks4me;1812002 said:
anyone have any ideas where I can find the trim/seal for the top of the sunroof also the tubes the cables go thru? I'm hoping all sunroofs are similar enough where there is an aftermarket parts market . Its an 88 turbo if that matters

Actually the sunroof itself is an aftermarket part. Only 91-92 cars had a factory sunroof. The sunroof was either a port installed or dealer installed option for 87-90 cars.

I believe they were manufactured by ACS (http://www.americansunroof.com/), you could start there and see if they still offer replacement parts.