Sucky new ebay rules and prices! Vent here:(

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
So what does everybody think of the new changes, state if you are more buyer or seller, agree /disagree with the new feedback policy where a seller can NOT give a buyer neg or neut, If you are a buyer you may now make all demands you want since you can't get a NEG, and hell, just pay when you're good and ready.

Obviously I strongly disagree, I am 50/50 buyer/seller.

Last edited:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
# Feedback Changes
Significant changes coming soon will increase buyer confidence and showcase good sellers.

* Buyers will only be able to receive positive Feedback.
* Positive repeat customer Feedback will count and Feedback more than 12 months old won't.
* Negative and neutral Feedback left by the buyer will be removed for transactions in which a buyer doesn't respond to the Unpaid Item (UPI) or if the member is suspended.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Retaliatory feedback is bullshit, I hear ya, but there has to be a better way.

And they make it sound like prices go down by lowering insertion fees,....but the final value fees are up.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Well it sounds okay. How hard is to it buy.. so getting only pos feedback is aiight. As for the buyer feed back not counting... it only does not count if the buyer does not respond or pay at all. I think that is done to prevent all the BS Neg feed back people leave when they are pissed. I think Ebay is just trying to prevent bad feedback.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Feedback left is positive................Feedback left (as positive) This piece of shit never pays for his items!

As a seller, I always think every change they make is bullshit.

BTW.......Paypal is also owned by Ebay. The buyer is King. I think both entities would prefer that there wasn't even a seller involved. We are such shit, and are only there as servants to the almighty buyer. I wonder what each subdivision of ebay would do if ALL of us sellers decided for just one month to keep our stuff.

IRACEMYCOPCAR

HOLSET MAFIA HX52
Jan 27, 2008
SOUTH CAROLINA
Ebay is a ripoff for sellers!!! i flat out REFUSE to sell anything on there anymore, i tried to sell a psp on there and everytime i listed it someone would bid it up and then claim that "their account was hacked" so then i had to relist and wait another week etc... this happened to me 4 times and i still have the item, ebay doesnt care at all and will do nothing about it, so now i refuse to sell, sooner or later they will have some real competition and they will be forced to do something, either things will have to change or people will stop selling and therefore there will be no buyers to cater to and no revenue generated, the customer service is CRAP!!!
Dont even get me started on Paypal, my GF bought me a SAFC for valentines day and they took the money out twice(unauthorized), now they act like they cant give it back and refuse to pay her overdraft fees, she had to file a claim with the bank so they better fix it or they will get Owned by BOA.