Subaru whoops on Mustang!

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I'm sure it's a repost for some of you guys here, but it's my first time seeing it.

[video=youtube;BFptzuVgcA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFptzuVgcA8[/video]

:3d_frown:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
What a tard... has this kid never seen how drag racing is done? Mustang could use a better rear end from the looks of things too...

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Just kept thinking no way he couldnt have. the camera would have followed him. But nope and then the stang staged and was like:3d_frown:

Edit: I wonder if he left after that or went around for another run lol. Shit if i was him i would have left the windows up, drove home and park around the corner, and put the car for sale on cl and buy a blue one lol.

Edit no2: Wtf is up with that kid at the end?

roadboy

Supra Owner
Jan 22, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
HAHA, was thinking he would reverse back too....any minuite now...
i would be ashamed to go back lol

did you mean the guy who has his underwear all out? lol

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Rumor is that on nasioc.com he posted the vid, and was bragging that his new BOV made his car faster. He also went on to say that the Mustang tried to cheat and jump the start on him. Also claimed that the Mustang ultimately lost because he was too busy spinning his tires and didn't get a good launch.

I don't know if such thread exist, but I would have loved to have read it.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
yup that fits new subaru owners to a T.....so much fail. The worst part is he actually posted it on nasioc to prove his subaru stupidity. Oh subaru..why you attract so many noobs.

Oh right because subaru's are getting cheaper now so all the honda owners are migrating over to them.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I did a brief search on nasioc.com and didn't come up with supposed thread.
7Matt-GE, my intentions weren't to bash Subaru owners at all. Just wanted to post a funny vid. BTW, Honda owners have already migrated to MKIII's long ago because of how cheap our cars have been. I bet you there are alot of ex Civic owners who now own MKIII's, but they won't admit it.

7Matt-GE

Nov 18, 2009
Becker, Minnesota
Suprapowaz!(2);1724893 said:
7Matt-GE, my intentions weren't to bash Subaru owners at all. Just wanted to post a funny vid. BTW, Honda owners have already migrated to MKIII's long ago because of how cheap our cars have been. I bet you there are alot of ex Civic owners who now own MKIII's, but they won't admit it.

It's true! but at least these cars "teach them" you know? those first steps in owning an mk3 with the BHG and all kinda makes them scared. LOL

nasioc is however full of those kinda toolish people and as is my local community. So it's hard to differentiate the good ones from the bad these days.

But that is for another discussion this video is funny as hell.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1724893 said:

I don't know what your talking about.........