Stumbled apon a wonderful find...

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
well i loaded up my stock sawblades to take to haul off for scrap and i get to this tiny junkyard and i walk around the corner and theres a COMPLETE 92 teal targa turbo automatic with shadow grey interior just sitting there UNTOUCHED i this junkyard. im going to take everything i want off it today. if anybody is looking for small items let me know.

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
trust me i tried to buy the car. its beautiful. i offered 1000 for it the way it sat(it is complete) the interior is BEAUTIFUL the only prob with interior was the dash. the seats had NO tears. just a little wear. im going back for the door panels now for my car.

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

and i tps someone asked me for.

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
the sills that run across the bottom of the door>?

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

i just bought the door panels and speaker pods for 30$ no cracks beatutiful shape.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

im going back for the trim around the whole car tomorrow.

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
Please grab me the door lock bezels as well as the door lock levers/switch assemblies.

Let me know how much you want for it in a PM.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Bunch of vultures, all of ya. :nono:

Question is, *why* is it in a yard?

Midwest_Mudder

airhead04;1707189 said:
^this is true. I hope it wasnt a victim of the Cash for clunkers bs.

Take pictures of the car and things on it. So people can get an idea of the shape its in.

that scares me... so many nice cars got taken in for that bullshit.

but the one thing about it was that they were supposed to be crushed immediately, not sold for parts.

yongai27

Aug 23, 2010
Irvine
are you talking about that little panel in the trunk? I think I have a blue one if you want it lol. just pay for shipping o.o

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
Damn I shoulda grabbed this thing when I could, a little background is a shady character dropped it off at a local shop some odd years ago and simply said idk what's wrong fix it for me, and never came back, I've tried numerous times to buy it an ales got the "it aint ours till the time limit is up" reply, and I reckon the time limit is up cus now they hauled it off, the car is beautiful, truly is, but it has rodknock and needs a few small things on the engine, also some ass stole a foglight among other small bits

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Btw allen I claim the tails, snag em for me, been needing a set for a lon time, I'll run that way one day an get em from ya

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Looking for a good condition rear hatch cover (Tonneau cover is the proper word I think). If you don't know what I mean, I'll send you a pic of mine in it's sad condition so you can see. Also, all the leather inserts for the doors and rear seat area (to the left/right of the rear sat back, and the pieces that sit above the rear armrests), so long as they are the dark shadow leather, not the light gray bits that came with my '91. Again if you don't know what I mean, I'll send you pics of mine for reference. Thanks a bunch! On a side note, I'd like to BITCH SLAP the sob that sent such a rare and beautiful car the junkyard! Over RK and an unpaid repair bill?! The Horror! The Humanity! I'm changing mine to Teal because I want a Teal and can't find one for sale anywhere and this genius junks one?? Wonderful and tragic simultaneously. Dramatic moment is over, going back to my hole now...

Last edited:

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
yongai27;1707317 said:
are you talking about that little panel in the trunk? I think I have a blue one if you want it lol. just pay for shipping o.o
That's the bit. I'll take a blue one... I can paint it while I look for a shadow grey one. :) Figure out what shipping would be to Canada... just slow USPS would be awesome!

yongai27

Aug 23, 2010
Irvine
GrimJack;1707471 said:
That's the bit. I'll take a blue one... I can paint it while I look for a shadow grey one. :) Figure out what shipping would be to Canada... just slow USPS would be awesome!

okiepoker, ill take a pic of it when i find it

boostcraver

Mar 13, 2010
Louisville, KY
Op, how's it looking on that rear hatch cover? I saw you said in an earlier post that you already bought the leather bits I inquired about, so I guess I'll just get mine recovered to match the newly covered seats, but I sure would appreciate that hatch cover if you can get it and if it's still in good shape and has a strong return spring. Let me know, pm me if you need to about the funds. Thanks.

bombinuass

Mar 20, 2010
Dahlonega, GA
kimbrellautoparts.com <--- this is where it is. im sorry that i havent replied to anyone untill now or here its just ive had alot going on and most of it started that week. i havent been back there since i posted this but im gonna guess most of it is still there because that junkyard is out in the middle of nowhere, Population like 10. lol but the number is on there call them and see if anything is left. im sorry i havent been on :/

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

Also to the ppl who told me to snag the car, i tried. i even tried to trade my 87 that was sitting there running infront of her (lady owns it) she told me no was like wow. my running car for your junked car.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Also the color is the color of boostcravers car ^^