streets of philadelphia

J

JerzeySlowpra

ran into a brand new WRX STI, the passenger was staring back at my front mount. we get onto the highway and he punches it, i punch it and im ON his ass like probley not even a foot in between us cause i figure he wouldnt slam his brakes on he just bought the car, hes accelerating and trying to move and im half throttling in 4th and boosting up on him on and off at 15psi. we eventually get to a light he leaves the light regularly, steps on it in 2nd, i stepped on it in 2nd, jumped a car and a half infront @5000rpm and eased into 3rd... i was running an open DP to

J

JerzeySlowpra

on the bridge going towards holstein, i cant remember the name of the street even though im there almost ever weekend. and at the light on passyunk on the way to 61st... speaking of which i see your from philly, you ever around? you wouldnt happen to drive a burgandy 87 or 88t would you?

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
have you dynoed or anything like that for an approx hp or torque numbers on your car?

im asking cus your sig doesnt mention mhg and i was wondering if you were pushing ?? hp on the oem.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Nice kill! I beat an 05 STI on the HW from 70-120 pulled about 3 cars on him. Just make sure you don't mess with one of those from a dig. haha

J

JerzeySlowpra

no clue what my dyno numbers are like but my friend had an 89 with EVERYTHING i have done minus a VPC system and he dyno`s 330hp at the rear wheels and 350 soemthing torque? so i have no clue, how much power does a vpc really add? and my motor has a good gasket with 75ft lbs torque