Storing?

lilmartian09

Apr 1, 2010
El Paso, Texas, United States
Okay so basically I want to store my motor until I find another shell. The current shell that I have is having some really bad electrical issues that just keeps on going. Starting with the common taillight issues and now my heater is starting to go out and im not up to replace the dash and the taillight problems again. So I need some advice on storing the 7MGTE and the R154. All opinions are welcome and thanks. O and dont worry I aint out the mk3 supra game. Just need a shell that I want:naughty:

tyang82

May 12, 2011
Milwaukee
i love the targas even though it sucks driving when its like 90 degrees outside. thats why i keep my A/C blowing nice and cold :D

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
hvyman;1806554 said:
Keep in a covered area and tape all open holes up.
Something else that might be a good idea, the few drops of oil in the cylinders, then crank by hand to lube the cylinder walls once in a while...

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
lilmartian09;1806519 said:
Okay so basically I want to store my motor until I find another shell. The current shell that I have is having some really bad electrical issues that just keeps on going. Starting with the common taillight issues and now my heater is starting to go out and im not up to replace the dash and the taillight problems again. So I need some advice on storing the 7MGTE and the R154. All opinions are welcome and thanks. O and dont worry I aint out the mk3 supra game. Just need a shell that I want:naughty:

Is it the failure box that is causing the tail light issue? Its not hard to fix the tail light harness by the way. Also heater core isn't too bad a whole dash swap + heater core in a few man hours if your quick. These issues y ou will always have with other mKIIIs so fix it and keep it moving