stolen tires..

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
Saturday night empera socc924 and I were in my garage working on the supras and i had my 2 rear sawblades outside the garage to make space inside... we went out and noticed they were gone and the 2 of them drove around for like a half hour searching for them...

Its Ridiculous, the tires on them were almost new... i used them for like 1000 miles... IF anyone comes across someone trying to unload or using graphite sawblades with 255-50R 16 bf goodrich G-force sport tires on them please clue me in.

And if you are less than honest... Try not to be a dick to people and put yourself in other peoples shoes before you steal shit. IF you steal from someone, i hope it in turn happens to you.
-End Rant.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
starscream5000 said:
Sorry about your luck man, bummer :(.

yeah.. thanks man. Dont really care bout the sawblades... fuk em. i have 4 extras.. but its an omen to upgrade my wheels!
I just care about those tires... they gripped like crazy for the ~1k or so miles i had them on. GR! money down the drain.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
yes i was laughing also...sucks cause the tires are worth so much more then the sawbladeZ....lol

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
If it's like Portland, they probably stole them for the Al to scrap and don't care about the tires. It sucks, I've had the same thing happen, just gotten learn that you can't leave stuff outside:( Mine were even in a barb wire fenced lot.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
WTF, Someone stole Saws? LOL, $100 says they dont know what the cost of the tires are....I hate people who steal stuff from others.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
That sucks. those are some nice tires.

I've had about 12 or more tires sitting outside my garage for months but I have a long driveway and no-one in my nieghborhood would really think twice about them being worth anything. I've got 4 no tread tires out front now, maybe I'll put them closer to the street and hope someone gets rid of them for me :)

SupraJDS

Mar 31, 2006
--
lol man that is random...Check Craigslist and Ebay just incase someone trys to sell them.

Someone stole a superbowl ring from my Neighbors house. A week later his friend calls him up and tells him its on ebay lol wtf....The guy got sent to jail.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
HellsLegion said:
Man must be your area. That sucks.

I have about 12 sawbaldes in open view in fron of my house. Odd

You could use them to line the driveway! Half buried sawblade lined driveway! Reminds me of the guy who used commodore 64 power supplies to line the walk to his house.

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
On the topic of stealing I feel revenge is definatley in order if you ever somehow find them, about a month ago some kid stole my new phone from my locker.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
HellsLegion said:
Man must be your area. That sucks.

I have about 12 sawbaldes in open view in fron of my house. Odd

heh and i thought california was the land of community boards and approval for everything you do from when you mow your lawn to forbidding you to wrench on your car in your own driveway.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
lagged said:
heh and i thought california was the land of community boards and approval for everything you do from when you mow your lawn to forbidding you to wrench on your car in your own driveway.

Luckily i live in a neighborhood without that BS.

I had a gas tank from a supra in my front yard for a few months. along with an exhaust lol

It was on the side yard, but you could see it as you drove by.

Obsessionw/Boost

Sep 28, 2006
Albany, NY
check craigslist and stuff, so that if they post em, you can act as if your interested, say ur gonna buy em, then go over for the pick up and kick the shit outta the asshole that stole ur wheels..

at least thats what i would do.. ;)

Hope you find em tho bro, It sucks to know that theres ignorant bastards out there that would steal someone elses shit..

Good Luck

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Stolen for Aluminum. Same thing happened to my dad's MkI... Except they stole the whole car to do it, and replaced them with 13" rims