Stock Turbo Heatshield fit over BIC DDP?

Brady

Feb 4, 2007
Bay Area
www.nbhq.net
and so thats enough?

is it cool to have 1 of the 2 bolts on top of the hot side of the turbo? they serve no purpose except to hold on the heatshield right?

kicknsupra

May 22, 2008
PG BC
i got randy to install mine and the heatshield fits just fine and it has the 2 bolts
great down pipe by the way love the sound cant wait to get the 3.5 inch cat back to go with it props to BIC

pb92supraturbo

FTG & the IRL!
Aug 20, 2005
Garage, under Supra
Stock heat shield will fit with no cutting necessary on a BIC downpipe. There is no provision for the rear heat shield bolt on a BIC downpipe, but the front two studs on the turbo will hold the heat shield securely.

Attachments

• Dscn2094_r.jpg
    Dscn2094_r.jpg
    914.3 KB · Views: 27

bluezone

Jul 15, 2008
ont.
pb92supraturbo;1129607 said:
Stock heat shield will fit with no cutting necessary on a BIC downpipe. There is no provision for the rear heat shield bolt on a BIC downpipe, but the front two studs on the turbo will hold the heat shield securely.

nice pic! i'm going through the same thing, but my heat sheild hits the BICC recirculated DDP. dont know why from the look of your pic though.

Pantaloon007

Permanent Ban
Apr 2, 2008
Vegas
My heat sheild fit perfect over my BIC DDP- that BIC makes some damn good products, one of the best bang for buck buys Ive made yet for my Supra. They really do their homework. Very happy with the fittment and finish.