"stock" settings for apex'i neo?

joeyd23

GTE4ME
Sep 18, 2007
waldorf maryland
i just purchased a brand new apex'i neo and i plan on haveing my car tuned soon. my question is what will the settings be when i wire it up? i ask because i plan to drive it to the dyno. thanks

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Stock is "uncorrected" - so the default settings should have you running at stock.

After it is installed and before starting the engine, set the following:

1. Set VTEC control to off.
  2. Put the NEO in Pro Mode.
  3. Set the Neo for 6 cylinders
  4. Set the throttle sensor characteristics (arrow pointing up and to the right for a Supra), the voltage for the TPS should be 0 when closed and 5 when at wide open. If you don't' see these results, your TPS needs to be adjusted.
  5. Set the airflow sensor to Karman

That should be all you need to do. Start the car up and it should run normally. If it does not check your wiring carefully. A properly installed piggyback with all settings at zero correction should not affect how the car runs.

joeyd23

GTE4ME
Sep 18, 2007
waldorf maryland
Supracentral;1253294 said:
Stock is "uncorrected" - so the default settings should have you running at stock.

After it is installed and before starting the engine, set the following:

1. Set VTEC control to off.
  2. Put the NEO in Pro Mode.
  3. Set the Neo for 6 cylinders
  4. Set the throttle sensor characteristics (arrow pointing up and to the right for a Supra), the voltage for the TPS should be 0 when closed and 5 when at wide open. If you don't' see these results, your TPS needs to be adjusted.
  5. Set the airflow sensor to Karman

That should be all you need to do. Start the car up and it should run normally. If it does not check your wiring carefully. A properly installed piggyback with all settings at zero correction should not affect how the car runs.

thanks thats exactly what i needed to know