Stock rear toe and traction arms?

tesla

Jun 19, 2013
Chicago Suburbs
Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum.

I unfortunately bent my rear traction and toe arms on the right side after I spun out and hit a curb.

I'm on a bit of a budget and I'd ideally like to keep the car stock, so I looked on a lot of the auto parts websites for replacements (Rockauto, Autozone, O'Reilleys, Advanced, NAPA, etc.) and I couldn't find any. It seemed to always just be the upper control arms that they carry. I found some aftermarket ones on Suprasport and Driftmotion, but they're pretty expensive, and I don't feel I need them.

I even looked on eBay too for some good used ones, and I wasn't able to find any. I wasn't able to find any threads about them on the forum, but that might've just been me not being used to the search engine here. If anyone here has any spare ones, I'd love to buy them from you.

Short of a junkyard as a last resort, does anybody know where I could find stock ones, or is my only choice just to go with the aftermarket ones? Thanks guys. Hopefully I can learn some info.

tesla

Jun 19, 2013
Chicago Suburbs
I just need the two arms, so I mean it'd be great to get both for around $100. But I don't know much choice I really have. Are you implying you have some?

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
I don't know what part of "chicagoland" you're in, but up here in Waukegan/Gurnee area there's a couple of yards that have Supras (at least had them the last time I was there) and the arms would probably be fairly cheap if you can get em off without air tools