stock hg limits?

bluemk3

cool
Feb 28, 2006
h burg, PA
ok im wondering what is the highest limits of boost, hp ect. you guys have streached the stock head gasket to before you ran into trouble

also just opinions here but with this set up what do you think im making?
7m gte with fresh uppper engine rebuild
blitz boost controoler to 10 lbs
xtd stage 3 clutch and 11 lb flywheel
greddy type s bov
2.5 inch hardpipes and spearco replica ic
bic ddp
3 inch bic test pipe
hks supper drager
just rough educated guesses are much appreciated

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
on topic........be sure to not use stock torque specs......go 75-85

off-topic..........please give your opinion of the XTD Stage 3 and flywheel. Many are searching for a qualified answer, but no clear answer for your type mods

bluemk3

cool
Feb 28, 2006
h burg, PA
well i havent even driven the car on the new hg yet min eblew as i knew it would and i had a whole upper engine rebuild done and im waitnf for the car to be all done as for the clutch i havent gotten it broken in yet but it seems ok its really graby after it get warmed up but you can launch hard with it of coulrse im not running over 400 hp yet my guess is around 300-310 and its really nice but not super streetable.

billspreston01

Jun 2, 2005
North Carolina
I have a factory hg torqued with arp studs torqued to 80ft-lbs k&n fipk intake and bic ddp with a factory cat and catback turned up to 12psi (just for the dyno, which dropped off to 9psi @ 5000rpm and a/f's went pretty rich) stock ic, piping, and bov and I made 266hp and 292ft-lbs (torque peaked at 3500rpm and dropped steadily to 6000rpm) That's just an idea for you.

C

cnewingham

I was running 307.2rwhp on a stock hg, and fuel setup with no problems